Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let us see what you think
(07-27-2020, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote: This is a short and good explanation of how the Global Elite Network Works.
After watching this short explanation, what do you think?

Quote:How They Pulled Off The ‘Pandemic’ – An Animated Film Explanation By David Icke
Source

What do I think about the video?

Here are some quotes from the video itself:

"Forget Borders, this cult doesn't have or recognise borders... It operates globally, and one of its biggest centres is China..." 
uhm...I thought it didn't recognise borders?

"They never isolated and purified it (SARS-Cov-2)..." 
Actually, yes they did:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7045880/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien...99226.html
https://theconversation.com/i-study-viru...mic-133675

"The death numbers did not match what we were told about the deadly nature of this virus..."
I have personally checked the ACTUAL RECORDED DEATH NUMBERS in my local region (Scotland) directly via the National Records of Scotland (NRS) office. (EVERY record in the NRS must be accompanied by a valid death certificate btw, and every single record can be checked against the corresponding certificate.)
(Link: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics...n-scotland )
And the Death rates have been significantly higher for Mar-May '20 than for an average of the corresponding period over the previous 5 years (Over 4,650 MORE DEATHS this spring than the average figure over the previous 5 years (19,045 compared to 14,391)).
That's a statistical increase this spring (over the 5yr average death figures) of:  32.34% (There were 32.34% MORE deaths this spring in Scotland than (on average) in the previous 5 years.)
So, here in Scotland... the Death numbers definitely DID MATCH what we were told about the "deadly nature of this virus".
I KNOW, because I checked.

Lombardy region of Italy - "...only about 12% of people said to have died, died of Covid-19..."
So, one in eight deaths WERE caused by (the NON-PANDEMIC) Covid-19 then?

"...Chris Whitty has big financial connections to Bill Gates..."
Not directly he doesn't.
The only (tenuous) connection I could find was that he was a director of ACT consortium (a body of research institutions around the world that conducted research into treatment for malaria) which was awarded $40million from one of it's members (The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine) who had in turn previously been awarded $46.4million by the Gates foundation.

"PANDEMIC HOAX"?
In his own video, he admits that one in 8 deaths in Lombardy were due to Covid-19.
The ACTUAL death figures (that I personally checked) show a sharp increase in deaths this Spring compared to previous years....

So, how does this equate to it being a Hoax?

This is David Icke we're talking about... you know... the guy who said that the Isle of Arran was going to sink into the sea... the guy who said the Moon wasn't real... that HE was the son of God... that reality is a hologram... 

It's almost like he's trying to peddle us something.... oh look! He has a new book out that he's selling for £20..... Quelle Surprise!

That's what I think about the video.

Now, What do I think about How The Global Elites Operate.... THAT is a completely different matter! LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Let us see what you think - by guohua - 07-27-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by 727Sky - 07-27-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-27-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-27-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by MarioOnTheFly - 07-28-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Let us see what you think - by gordi - 07-28-2020, 01:58 PM