Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seattle, Wa. Do you think this is wise?
(07-27-2020, 12:15 PM)hutch622 Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 03:54 AM)guohua Wrote: @"hutch622" 
Quote:I would love to know what you perceive the situation in Australia to be .

Excellent, Thank You coming replying.
China has Flooded your Colleges and Universities with Chinese students.
What I understand from my old comrades still in the MSS is this.
China or I should say the CCP is Donating a Great Deal of Money into the Pockets of the Alumni.

Much like America's Universities and Colleges.

However the question of how Australia should manage its relationship with China has new urgency when when I heard about Beijing’s attempts to influence Australian politics and interfere with civil society debate. 
Is this True?
First came revelations about large political donations from ethnic Chinese linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) that were being used to try to alter the China policy of major Australian political parties. I think this was last year.

One popular politician was put out of parliament after it was revealed that he pandered to Chinese language media on South China Sea policy and warned his CCP linked political patron about government surveillance. 
Then came questions about China’s growing influence in Australian Universities and about CCP linked efforts to co-opt Chinese language media and civic groups in the Chinese Australian Community. 

It all comes down to Money and Greed and Politicians are Power Crazy and Greedy! Do you agree?

China has the Money to Bribe these people, why?
For more the 25 years America has made China one of the Wealthiest Countries On Earth!
They are using their Wealth to Spy and Steal and Control.

Sorry, did My Husband and Myself upset you?
No not upset at all as i said , i was just wondering  . Regarding the Universities ,i seem to recall the govt asking questions a couple of days ago about foreign interference on their policies or something along those lines . Then there's the " state " sponsored cyber attacks on some government departments . Not pointing the finger here i might add and nor did the government . Oddly enough we just announced a 270 billion boost to our defence capability over what we already spend . https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-30/a...y/12408232. Hopefully that worked . Yes we seem to be having some problems at the moment and the people are slowly starting to catch on , well some are . Scomo is on it thankfully .

@"hutch622" 
That is Great, I did find this video and I feel better for Australia after watching it.
I for one know how my old home country can be Evil and Demanding.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seattle, Wa. Do you think this is wise? - by guohua - 07-28-2020, 07:08 AM