Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLM Protester Fatally Shot in Austin
It seems like a pretty clear cut case of self defense from the video. The first 5 rounds were from an AK ("This is an AK-47 assault rifle. It makes a distinct sound when fired at you") - can't say for sure, however, if it was the deceased person's AK or another. After a pause (during which I assume the shooter was drawing a weapon to return fire) there are 3 pistol shots, ending the confrontation. Permanently.

I think I'll wait until after the investigation and when more information is available before deciding. For example, if the deceased shot at the car, what made him think it was a good idea to light it up? I distinctly heard someone yell "everybody back up!" a couple of times just before the shooting started. What was that about? Was it a "get out of my line of fire so I can fire this honky mother up!" yell, or was it a "get away from this car 'cause he's about to go off" yell?

While it is true the second shooter shot "multiple times" (3 to be precise), not all of the shots came from the same weapon - I wonder why that was not reported to the police by the bystanders? Why did they try to lump all 8 shots into one shooter?

Too many questions, not yet enough facts to make a determination. The only thing I can confidently determine right now is that @"Mystic Wanderer" was right - BLM "ran into the wrong pussy" this time after bragging too damned much about it.

Shit comes back on you. Make your words sweet, so that they go down smoothly when you have to eat them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM Protester Fatally Shot in Austin - by drussell41 - 07-26-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: BLM Protester Fatally Shot in Austin - by Ninurta - 07-27-2020, 05:06 AM