Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm waiting
(07-26-2020, 01:13 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I would hope the MSM wouldn’t do something that stupid. I think it’s ridiculous to blame Trump for weather. I think it seems whoever is President, they get blamed for ridiculous things. I seem to remember a lot of folks who blamed Katrina on George W. Bush. Just ludicrous. 

And while I do believe in climate change, I also know that every year, there are hurricanes and other devastating weather events that have been going on since the beginning of time. There always will be bad storms, climate change or not, and idiots who blame storms on the President.

Welllllllllll?
Quote:Mainstream Media Scream: Hurricane Harvey was Trump's fault

by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist  August 29, 2017 05:23 PM

This week's Mainstream Media Scream features a New York Times reporter who concludes that Hurricane Harvey, storming through the Gulf Coast, is hurting President Trump's supporters and that he isn't helping them in avoiding climate change policies.

Quote:Yes, you can blame President Trump for Hurricane Florence
Yes, you can blame President Trump for Hurricane Florence

Now, for good measure, consider equivalent devastation of agriculture over vast swaths of farmlands, here and around the world. Now think about famine and uncountable refugees fleeing starvation and then overwhelming and destabilizing every country they attempt to get into. Had enough YET?

If not, then Trump is definitely the president for you. He is actively denying the science behind climate change, and by deliberate policy choices is making our climate future WORSE. People tend to postpone worrying about climate change, but this would be an excellent week to think about it, a lot. Visual aids will be provided. Then think about Trump. These two thoughts belong together.
Really?

yes, Democrats Blaming POTUS Trump for Hurricanes.

Just a few.
When they find out it is Just The Weather Stupid,,,,,,[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14438688] [Image: FirstObviousArmadillo-size_restricted.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
I'm waiting - by guohua - 07-26-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: I'm waiting - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-26-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm waiting - by ChiefD - 07-26-2020, 01:13 AM
RE: I'm waiting - by guohua - 07-26-2020, 02:24 AM