Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning prepare to get pissed
(07-24-2020, 03:59 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 01:27 PM)727Sky Wrote: I do not get grossed out very often but this video grossed me out and pissed me off. Notice the bystander just stood there. Unless you can stomach a woman and a child being beaten by a shovel do not watch. 
 https://vidmax.com/video/197275-man-beat...l-in-china

I used another browser and was able to view the video. Nothing justifies this action, but hoped I would find some information on the condition of the woman and child. I could not imagine anything either could have done that would make anyone do such a horrible thing.

It was more than challenging to find information about the case. The best I could come up with was that the video was obtained from surveillance video from outside a home in the city of Baoding, China. The info came from only two sources, both with very little info, so the best I could find is that it is supposedly a revenge attack against the family of a driver that cost his boss money, when the company  had to pay out legal expenses to a person that was injured in the accident.

It was said the woman died and the child, who was only three years old, was seriously injured. The old man with the shovel is supposedly the father of the boss of the company.

The is best I could do. I made my first post without having seen the video and it struck a cord because harm to women, children, animals, and the helpless is so common place, witnessed, and videoed today, that even though many of us find it repulsive, many others are becoming desensitized. I was shocked to see how many search results popped up with reports of deliberate injuries with a shovel, many involved children.

Sometimes I feel amazed that we even exist. If Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of wickedness, what we have in store will go far beyond the destruction of a few cities. I just don't know if there are enough Lots that will be saved.

in the comments section of the video somebody posted a link for the story. i tried several times to get to it and it just keeps on timing out.
here's the link in the comments section of the video, https://shanghaiist.com/202...

according to the google cached page it's on the but it still come back timmed out. frickin china for ya.

google cache page 3-year-old girl and her grandma beaten with shovel in horrific “revenge” attack

Messages In This Thread
Warning prepare to get pissed - by 727Sky - 07-24-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by hounddoghowlie - 07-24-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by Wallfire - 07-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by guohua - 07-24-2020, 09:39 PM