Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Is How "They" Do It
This is how the dirty deep state controls the judges to vote in their favor. I feel very sad for the the mother/wife who was put in this situation. She will probably feel guilty and responsible for her son's death for the rest of her life.

[Image: merlin_174753771_560e7239-b539-4546-a235...&auto=webp]
Police investigators outside the home of the federal judge, Esther Salas, in North Brunswick, N.J., early on Monday.Credit...Yana Paskova for The New York Times

Quote:Husband and Son of a Federal Judge, Esther Salas, Are Shot in New Jersey

Judge Salas was home but not wounded in the shooting at her residence in North Brunswick, according to an official.

A gunman shot the son of a federal judge at her home in New Jersey on Sunday, according to an official with knowledge of the situation. The Associated Press reported that he had died and that the judge’s husband also had been shot.
The judge, Esther Salas, was home at the time of the shooting at her residence in North Brunswick, N.J., but was not injured, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the authorities had not made any public statements.
Her son, Daniel Anderl, a college student, died in the shooting and her husband, Mark Anderl, was injured, Chief District Judge Freda Wolfson told The Associated Press.

The FBI is only looking for one subject involved in the shooting. Apparently, a man dressed in a FedEx uniform knocked on the door and shot her son and her husband when they opened it.

Quote:The shooting happened around 5 p.m., according to Marion Costanza, who lives three doors down from Judge Salas’s home in the Hidden Lake neighborhood of North Brunswick.

Ms. Costanza said that Judge Salas previously remarked that being a public figure could make her a target.

“She had some high-profile cases, and she was always a little concerned,” said Ms. Costanza, who attended Judge Salas’s swearing-in ceremony when she became a federal judge.

There you have it. Sounds like a "hit" to me.

Quote:“I think she cried for a week and that’s just in D.C.,” she said. “He was her only child.”

MONSTERS!!!   tinyok 

Quote:Last week, Judge Salas was assigned to a class-action lawsuit a group of investors filed against Deutsche Bank, contending that the firm failed to flag questionable transactions that were made from the account of the financier Jeffrey Epstein, who died last August while in jail awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Ahhh, yes, Epstein.  I had a feeling he was involved in this somehow.

Thoughts and prayers to this judge. 

Read more:  Source

Messages In This Thread
This Is How "They" Do It - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-20-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: This Is How "They" Do It - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-20-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: This Is How "They" Do It - by Snarl - 07-20-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: This Is How "They" Do It - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-20-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: This Is How "They" Do It - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-20-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: This Is How "They" Do It - by Snarl - 07-20-2020, 07:52 PM