Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine
I’m literally in tears. I feel so much love and concern from you all. I’ve been on here less than a month and feel like I have made so many awesome friends. It is such a wonderful feeling to have. I’m so grateful I found this site. You all are so caring. 

I get your worries. I know for years the Navy made us all guinea pigs. Some of the vaccines I had were really scary. Half the time I had no idea what we were being vaccinated for. I never had the opportunity to research this like I can now. And I will check out all the links you sent me. Keep in mind that I just gave the site some information, my address and phone number. Now I wait. I have no idea if they will even contact me. But I have this time to do research.

I feel in a way like this is a calling. I’m not really religious, but I do pray and talk to God. I feel like He is leading me along a path. I also have Angels who watch over me. If I feel that God and my Angels are saying I should not do this, I will change my mind. I don’t feel They would lead me down a bad path. I am not naive though. There is risk. There is risk in life in general. I don’t take uncalculated risks. I want to be part of the solution. I can’t sit on the sidelines. 

Thank you all for the concern and care. Please send prayers/happy thoughts if you wish. I will be okay. I love life and want to be around a long time.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine - by ChiefD - 07-18-2020, 02:45 PM