Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine
(07-18-2020, 09:41 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 05:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: OMG!  I have failed. tinycrying  I have tried so hard to warn people. :smallundecided:  

I just put out a post exposing the dangers of the vaccines they are experimenting with on people. It's causing adverse reactions in so many people! 
I think I posted it here. I may have posted it on Face Book; don't remember.  I'll go see if I can find it so you can read it before you do such a...   thing. 

Yes, it was in my thread here. PLEASE read this before something really bad happens to you.

PLEASE?!

ETA:  You'll have to copy/paste the link above into your address bar.  

The truly hard part of caring is to let people make there own mind up. You have not failed MW, you have done so much to warn people and I have great respect for your work.

I agree! Mystic Warrior, I have so much respect for you. You have not failed at all. I will check out that link. I like to research things, pros and cons. I will be careful and take things into consideration.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine - by ChiefD - 07-18-2020, 02:28 PM