Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are the biohazard bins?
Covid-19 is a very touchy subject and the divide in opinions about it keeps growing wider and wider. Let us take a moment and widen it a little further!

While perusing social media I ran across a post made by a friend that made something in my brain "click"

[Image: fbZpIFX.png] 

This got me to thinking about things in a different way. I've had a handful of relatives in Texas test positive for Covid-19 (two of them are actively fighting it now) and a few others who were exposed to the virus and had to quarantine. Nobody was given instructions to take extra precautions with used masks or gloves. This makes absolutely no sense to me at all! If it is as contagious as the "experts" say it is then why aren't we handling it like other highly contagious illnesses?

I have cared for friends and family members in the past with highly contagious illnesses (Hepatitis, viral pneumonia, etc.) and was instructed by their doctors that masks, gloves, tissues and other items needed to be handled carefully after use, disposing by placing in sealed Ziploc bag before putting in plastic trash bag (tie trash bag in knot at top) and then place that trash bag inside another trash bag. So if Covid-19 is as contagious as they claim why aren't we being instructed to do the same? Why aren't there biohazard bins all over town for masks and gloves?

The answer is simple: Either the "experts" are not experts, they are lying or they actually WANT it to spread. 

Now I have no doubts that there IS a virus going around, in fact several different strains of it, but I do not believe it is any more contagious or dangerous than the seasonal flu or pneumonia. Yes, some people become deathly ill and even die with it but so do people with the flu or pneumonia every single year. The fact is that among people who catch Covid-19 the percentage of people who actually die because of it is miniscule.

For those unaware my uncle had Covid-19 a while back. He caught it while in the middle of his chemo treatments due to colon cancer so he had absolutely no immune system. He spent a couple of days in the hospital (was never on a ventilator) and went home- he was fully recovered and out working in his yard within 2 weeks. When that happened I had a complete change of opinion about the morbidity of the virus. That is why my opinion on the matter is that they are making mountains out of mole hills for some other agenda.

So kiddies wear those masks and gloves because those droplets are so contagious but it's fine to just throw those used masks and gloves all over the place willy nilly because you know- they already served the purpose of making you show your submission to the NWO agenda. JMHO.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Where are the biohazard bins? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-14-2020, 04:50 PM