Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood?
(07-07-2020, 03:37 AM)beez Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:29 AM)veteranhumanbeing Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 11:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Off to twitter it goes.  I know you won't mind, right @"guohua"?
I wish all the blacks would open their eyes. I know so many who worship Killary. 
If they only knew!   minusculebonker
Planned Parent clinics strategically placed in poor communities to eliminate undesirables. It is not about a woman's choice; she made it already. It is about co-opting any other choices available to her. Insidious; this a systematic devaluing of human life Communists indoctrinate with. It is not about the potential for human life in that collection of embryonic/fetal cells; it is to cancel any potential for the meaning of it existing (human life potential casual throwaway).

I always thought, "Planned Parenthood" was an ironic title, but "Baby-Killing Death Camps of Horror" probably didn't market well.

tinysure
"Stem Cell Research Distribution/Partial Birth Infant Body Parts Collection Centers" probably wouldn't have passed muster either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by veteranhumanbeing - 07-07-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Have we talked about, Planned Parenthood? - by Wallfire - 07-07-2020, 09:33 AM