Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Privilege they erased from History
(07-05-2020, 04:30 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: White slaves, the story that was never told.  All they pander on about in America is "Black History Month" every February to our school aged children, in public schools here in America.  We put ours in Private (private school) They didn't teach that there.  

Wonder why?  Victim hood constantly.  Roots came out when I was in second grade '72.  A black girl looked at a seven year old white girl (me) and said "You people beat my people"  I'm seven.

America started this indoctrination of this a long time ago.  Getting them riled up, trying to appease them any way they could. White guilt build up.

We're coming to the Master Plan, the End Game, The End Times.  Listen to the video please.  

Truth.

At least one of my own forbears was an Irish gal enslaved  by the English in America, owned by the Custis family - of Martha Custis Washington fame. She was "stolen" by another English immigrant named Christopher Nutter, who married her and then carried her off to Maryland  - there are court records still extant to verify this, as poor Mr. Nutter ran afoul of the law by stealing the girl. Not that he gave a fuck about that.

She was "stolen" from slavery before there even were ANY "slaves" in America, either black or white. That didn't happen until Mr Johnson (who was himself a black man, and former indentured servant) much later had his "indentured servant" who happened to be black declared property for life in, as I recall, about 1674. The "1619 Project" is a lie, a damndable lie, which seeks only to hide the history of white slavery in America so that only black slavery shines through the fog of history, as if they have some sort of inherent "slavery privilege".

If that's not good enough, I also have some black slaves(?) in my history. Hell, for all I know, it may have been black folks owning white slaves and "making use" of the females - documented fact, it's a possibility. That isn't an exclusive provenance of "white southern slave holders". The DNA shows some black folks, but so far geneaological research has failed to name them - but DNA don't lie. They're there, I just have no idea who they were, or whether they were actually slaves or not. For all I know, given the history of Mr Johnson and a great many South Carolina black owners of slaves, they might have been the owners.

Oh, BTW - "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shore of Triopoli" in the Marine corps Hymn? That is a commemoration of a war against white slavers in Tripoli, Africa, by the US Marines. Muslims there were still enslaving white Americans in 1802, and that notorious slave master Thomas Jefferson decided to put a stop to it. Which of your history books taught you that?

Seriously. Get over this shit and move onward. Remember your history, but don't be defined by it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 12:55 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by Ninurta - 07-06-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 01:50 PM