Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Privilege they erased from History
(07-05-2020, 04:30 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: White slaves, the story that was never told.  All they pander on about in America is "Black History Month" every February to our school aged children, in public schools here in America.  We put ours in Private (private school) They didn't teach that there.  

Wonder why?  Victim hood constantly.  Roots came out when I was in second grade '72.  A black girl looked at a seven year old white girl (me) and said "You people beat my people"  I'm seven.

America started this indoctrination of this a long time ago.  Getting them riled up, trying to appease them any way they could. White guilt build up.

We're coming to the Master Plan, the End Game, The End Times.  Listen to the video please.  

What, are we going to start putting reality into the conversation now? How dare you! Don't you realize how reality destroys the narrative we are all to lap up like good work animals? I mean, think about it.... if people start realizing that slavery has existed since the first tribe of Neanderthals whooped up on the second tribe of Neanderthals, no one will be as concerned about the evil of the United States!

Next thing we all know, you'll be trying to tell us water is wet or some such nonsense...

(I could go on, but I need to stop for a moment... used up all of my weekly sarcasm allotment in those few lines. Pace yerself, ya dumb ol' redneck...)

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by TheRedneck - 07-05-2020, 06:20 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-05-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 12:55 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: The Privilege they erased from History - by DaphneApollo - 07-07-2020, 01:50 PM