Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election

"Mrs. Clinton, It is an honor to meet you.." Regina's short cut hair and smile shown as she shook, "I hope my son behaves this time.."

Bill Clinton stuck his hand out.. As Regina shook it, he put his hand on her shoulder, "Admiral De'chez is a very lucky man.."

Regina blushed as Hillary tried not to roll her eyes, "This is the Fabled Tesla Institute for Higher Learning.. " Trying to hide her repulsion, "Their is no reason to be formal Regina.. You.. You can call me Hillary.."

Quickly Chelsea stepped up as her mother almost faltered, "On behalf of my Family it is an honor to meet you.. " Chelsea's father came out in her voice, "Is that a a new pair of Prada your wearing.." Looking at Regina's shoes, "I thought those were supposed to be on the market for the secret release for another month?"

Regina blushes, "I had a ..A good friend get them for my birthday.." 

The Clinton's look at each other for half a second as Bill whispers to Hillary, "I think her younger lover got them for her.."

A loud voice comes outside the entrance of Mess Hall alpha, "GOOD MORNING TIFHL!!!!" Andros walks in wearing boxer briefs with a white shirt over his muscled frame, "This is the last great Dinosaur in news.. Currently with Ambush News.. Your reliable source on what is going on with the wizards of oz's." andros walks up to the front of the line, "Good Morning sexy lady.."

An older hispanic lady blushed, "Littleman.."

"Why did you not come to my bed last night.. I almost slept alone," Andros made the older slightly overweight hispanic lady blush..

"Madre Dios," The older woman unconsciously bit her bottom lip.. "You keep teasing me young man and I will take you up on it.. Besides my husband is.."

Andros sounds very sweet, "Is welcome to join us.. "

She points at andros, "You four are causing me more grey hair then my children." Sighing as she walks to the back, "Almost slept alone.. Please.."

"Today with Ambush news we will bringing you live coverage of Job interviews for the position of head manager.." Andros looked around the corner as Mrs. Garci walked back up..

"Littleman.. I just finished cooking this.. Two of my personal breakfast burritos .. I assume my other favorite rats are coming for breakfast," Mrs. Garcia hugged andros.. she whispers, " thank you boys for taking care of that issue my son was having.. his commanding officer is now qualified for a medical retirement.."

hugging her back, "It's ok pretty lady.. It is no big deal.."

"No big deal littleman," tears fell down her face.. "You boys ever need anything.. Day or Night.."

"How did you know it was me," Andros looked at the lead server.. "James F#$%ing ratted me out.."

"Now dont go getting mad at him Littleman.. You are a good man.. I confirmed with Alex that you did a quick insert.. I did not owe them.. I owed you thanks.." Andros gave her hug as she whispered, "It has taken me a little while to realize it is just a front with you.. Your are bad boy but a good man.. My husband explained the principle to me.."

"He is a good man Roberta.." Andros sounds much older, "Make sure he keeps taking the meds Doc gave him.. No ONE else has those meds.."

A blonde haired woman yawned as she walked half asleep.. Freezing, as she is wearing a bathrobe, "The Clintons.. UH.. LITTLEMAN!!"

Regina narrows her eyes, "Austin I thought you were engaged.. He is only sixteen and you are twenty.."

Austin Glared back at Regina and walked over to Andros, "Baby.." austin kisses andros, "good morning Mrs. Garcia.."

Mrs. Garcia narrowed her eyes, "SmartA$$ you did not sleep.. I put two on there andros.." Looking at austin, "You better keep your claws in him better honey.. I might take him up on his offer.."

Andros sees Austin narrow her eyes, "Ladies and Gentlemen of TIfHL.. "Andros kissed austin, "We have a very interesting day ahead of us Today.. "

From the other side of the Mess Hall, "BB.. I want to thank you for this opportunity .."

BB smiled as his fourteen year old hand shook Trump's hand, "Et ain nutin.. De big boys be here listenin today Mr. Trump.. " BB's white teeth contrasted his black skin, "Youse be good for biznes.. I maiiid ju meyes recomendashun tos de Committee.." Seeing the clinton's. "God Blessed gator bait.. De wood go to his mammy.. Chit!!"

Regina sees the Trumps and gets very pissed.. She comes storming over to BB, "BB.. This is a PRIVATE breakfast with my son, myself, and the Clintons.." Seeing BB narrow his eyes, "Be a good boy and ask your guest to leave.."

"Cheri," BB's cajun/ klans speak speak accent comes through.. "I's don tank so.. I's got millions of greenbacks ridin on dis elecshun.. Dat woman is a dishonest crook.. She don stay bought.. "

"Mrs. De'Chez," Donald Trump sticks his hand.. "It is a pleasure to meet you.."

Grudgingly Regina shakes donald Trumps hand, "I do apologize for BB overstepping his.."

"No Cher.. Yo may be de Mammy of de Macer villa, but Sandra de woman wit Alex's heart.." Smiling BB continued, "She tolt me dat de Clintons had violated de rules she don set.. So Don her, I's brought him heir.. Alex don said he not get invole wit dis beauty pagent.. If de not play by Mamy tolliver's rule's.. Well to h e dubba ewe hock eee Shticks to dem.. She don told dat crook's house slave to not go an do dis.."

Regina gets a pissed off look on her face, "I was never told they talked with Sandra.."

Chelsea quickly walked over, "I want to say for the record.. We recieved no communication from.."

"You don getting stoopid.. Youse callin Sandra a liar," BB whislted.. "You know wat.. Neva min.. Go right ahead.. Trump congratulations on a easy win."

Before Hillary or bill can speak, sounds come from down the hallway..

"Good morning Mr. Letch," Come from the students outside..

As more and more repeat it  BB takes a deep breath, "Chit!! Cousin Rufus is already here.. Dis aint good.. Dis aint good.."

A teenaged freshman walks in causing Andros to growl loudly, "Senior Tactile and Strategic Adviser on DECK!!!"

Wearing body armor with five stars as all the students stand up and come to attention.. Rufus walks over to the front of the food line, "Good morning Mrs. Garcia.." rufus Letch looks at Andros not standing, "I am still working on the respect thing with that a$$hole.." Rufus hugs Mrs. Garcia, "At 0730 arizona time, you should be recieving a phone call from a retiring General.. If he does NOT properly address those issues he has with you let me know.. He will lose his medical retirement and sleep in the brig.."

Mrs. garcia holds back her tears, "You four rats.." She composes herself and grabs a plate , " One bagel.. Two strips of bacon.. White gravey.. and a glass of OJ.. rufus.. I mean mr.."

"You may call me rufus," Letch quietly responds.. "Have Bach bring me my coffee.. thank you Mrs. Garcia.."

Andros waits for Rufus to tell everyone to carry on.. As Rufus sits down, John waynes voice comes from Andros.. "All right Pilgrams.. Stand for the pledge of allegiance.."

Rufus sits down his OJ and stands up with his hand over his heart..

Messages In This Thread
For Mr. G- Operation Rebirth: 2016 election - by Armonica_Templar - 07-15-2016, 03:43 AM