Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop
(07-04-2020, 07:40 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
Quote:Zactly. Tha fuck is a "Black National Anthem"? 

Agreed, they can take their Asses Back To Africa and play that Shit,,, Oh No that's right, The African Nations don't want them either.

This is exactly why they promote crap like this. They want to get people all fired up, making it easier for them to attack on command, based on an easy identifier.

A video was provided that showed a Black man speaking out against this proposal, and yet few listen to him. Propaganda works because it ignites a response that is based on the problem that sits in our core. I personally have spoken to a number of Americans that would be classified as Black by most, and they either shared this man's view on the subject, or found it so incredulous that they said they refused to give it a second of their valuable time.

When you hear someone say the Blacks did this, said that, wants this, voted for that, do you ever stop to think, just who the hell they are talking about? Black people are just as individual as any other group of people. They are not part of a Borg collective. If you find yourself angry and ready to strike out against any or all people that you think is Black, because the media throws out a bunch of chum for bait, you will be snagged, hook, line, and sinker.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this whole mask business is about further dehumanizing us. Making easier targets of us. When you can't tell if a person is wearing a smile or a snarl, it makes them so much easier to kill.

I am tired. I have seen enough evil in the last 16 hours. I am going to take a break. Please spread a little love and enjoy our holiday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2020, 02:42 PM