Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop
Quote:The NFL is looking to make some changes in recognition of racial injustice.

The sports league is planning to play "Lift Every Voice and Sing" — a song often referred to as the Black national anthem — before the "The Star-Spangled Banner" during every game on the opening week of the 2020 season, according to reports by the NFL Network, USA Today and NPR on Thursday, all of which cited a source with knowledge of the discussions.

NFL to Play Black National Anthem Before 'The Star-Spangled Banner' During All Week 1 Games: Report

this is starting to get a little bit more than ridiculous. i mean i can understand being pissed about somethings, and wanting them to stop. but it also takes those that are bitchin to do their part. stop demanding special treatment, stop expecting people to kiss your ass, stop showing your ass, stop blaming everybody else. look for justice when a crime is committed, and not demand being treated differently than everybody else.    

a national anthem is just that a anthem for a nation, not a certain group in that nation. what now, should we play a national anthem for every ethnic group that lives in this country? hell that would take at least a hour or more. who would want to sit through that?

now about all these companies, organizations, groups changing their names, doing things to favor black people when in fact they were doing nothing against them in the first place is just a pitiful attempt to pander so the bucks keep rolling in, that's all it's about. if they really felt that something needed to be done they would have done something years ago.    

another thing how about ending the racism on the other side, you can see the racism that many black celebrities, athletes, politicians, preachers,professionals, and everyday people have for any other race but the black one.

i could go on and on and it probably would sound like i was incoherent racist, so i'm done bitchin now. i just can't understand what's going on and the hypocrisy that is being demonstrated in this country now.

Messages In This Thread
NFL to Play Black National Anthem, Will the Pandering Ever Stop - by hounddoghowlie - 07-04-2020, 01:04 AM