Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Experts Warn : Hand Sanitizer and Fireworks Don't Mix
Now then, my thoughts on this....

Not so much the old Purell/GermX type of hand sanitizers, I wouldn't worry too much about that brand.
The ones that have been on the market for a long time, I have never heard of any such thing happening.

However, those making their own, such as Bars and other businesses creating their own version of hand sanitizer, trying to cash in on the shortage when it was selling out, might be a little iffy, depending on how much alcohol is in there vs other ingredients.

Down here in New Orleans, there were many places jumping on the bandwagon when the hoarding first started, many bars and restaurants, and not sure if it was actually approved by any federal agency.

Plus, I imagine there are some people that are none stop using that shit on a daily basis since this whole virus shit started and well, wonder if that would lead to alcohol residue left on their hand that might could possibly catch fire????

Just a thought.....

I do not know how many times doctors have said, just wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds through the day will be fine.

Yet people are nonstop with the  hand sanitizer crap.

I personally do not use that shit, never have.
I'm a soap and water kind of gal.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Experts Warn : Hand Sanitizer and Fireworks Don't Mix - by senona - 07-03-2020, 04:31 AM