Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Easy Solution to COVID
(07-03-2020, 01:36 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ........

They are using this virus to overstep their authority.  It is part of the conditioning process and pushes us closer to the edge.

I pretty much feel the same way.

I understand the need to take precautions of the virus, especially for the people who have underlying health issues, but due to the numerous contradictory information being passed around by so-called "experts, it makes me a little suspicious and want to question the sincerity of the issue at hand.

And then when regular doctors in middle America start to question the CDC procedures/recommendations and restrictions, that in turn makes me even more suspicious about the genuine health issue that the CDC is wanting the public to believe is going on.

I do not doubt the severity of coronavirus for people who have health issues already, for it makes their immune system weak and not able to fight it off.
I do not doubt it is real.

But what I do doubt and question is when govt officials condemn one group of peoples for gathering yet not another group of people, making it more of a political issue IMO.

Where social justice issues are immune to scrutiny of spreading COVID, all the while beach goers and people who attend church get blasted for endangering others.

THAT is where the lines blur for me, making what started out as a health issue turn into a political issue.
Making the overall safety of health conversation seem disingenuous.

Just my opinion tinysure

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Easy Solution to COVID - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Easy Solution to COVID - by Antisthenes - 07-03-2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Easy Solution to COVID - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Easy Solution to COVID - by Antisthenes - 07-03-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Easy Solution to COVID - by senona - 07-03-2020, 02:09 AM
RE: Easy Solution to COVID - by ChiefD - 07-03-2020, 01:27 AM