Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The real battle to come, and the only savior of the human race...
It's 2020 and everyone is watching as the big news is the whole pending "boogaloo", while I can see it, I don't think it's the pivot point of the human race that will really usher in the next 100 years of humanity. And I'm actually happy, because what possibly will and should be the turning point, maybe in the early stages as if starts to boil deep within the human psyche.

The anti tech movement, which may almost become religious at some point, will be such a great savior of humanity. 

I'm sure we've all seen it, at some point, in some scifi classic of a dystopian future. The almost theistic rejection of tech into the point of "setting" humanity back a thousand years. 

I think its one of many possibilities, but possibly one of the best. The concept of humans rejecting what has been pushed on them for the past 20 years, in order to preserve thousands of years of survival, just seems "right". 

Being integrated into a worldwide instantaneous social network, GPS tracked, pinged and eventually the implementation of bio chips is the antithesis of our biological survival. I think it may be coming. 

I hope that when the next few steps are coming into play, people revolt, attack their "digital saviors" and view even an ipad user as a heretic and strip them of their sins and purify them in the fires of the analog gods....

Messages In This Thread
The real battle to come, and the only savior of the human race... - by MisterSpock - 07-02-2020, 07:35 AM