Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1
(07-01-2020, 11:38 PM)kdog Wrote: So, I was around 20 years old. Going to college and working the weekends at a hospital stocking supply carts in Central supply. 

I was the only one there, so I would stock the carts then go fuck around until my shift ended.

Every once in awhile , being young and very horny, I would take care of my urges in a place I  thought was safe. 

Well, as I was taking care of business, I started hearing loud, almost fake, coughing. I turned my head, and a few ailes down was a fenced in cage. I could see some maintenance guys down there laughing. 

So, after that , I kind of sneaked in that place, avoiding the maintenance guys. 

And  I found a better spot, in the bath room. 

minusculebeercheers

OH NO! I've been busted by my mom one night when I was Australian kissing my college girlfriend (a French kiss down under). I guess she wanted to see if I'd made it home yet so she opens my door and turns the light on, I played dead. It was my only defense, albeit a bad one since I'm right there between a set of legs. Mom immediately turned the light off and shut my door. And also go busted, by my mom again, "wrestling" with the same girl in the backseat of her car. Mom asked me to take out a bag of trash so my GF came with me. Mom said she was wondering if something happened because I didn't come back in, so she comes to the window and knocks on it, "Hey what are y'all doing in there?" Nothing mom, we're wrestling. The family joke forever was "If the Corsica's rocking, don't go a knocking". 

One thing I was always very strategic at was when I had to rub one out. I'd be sure a light was on somewhere so I could see a shadow in time to stop.
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1 - by LSU2018 - 07-02-2020, 02:55 PM