Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Monday, did you know
(06-29-2020, 05:50 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Trump issues executive order limiting temporary work visas
 I Like That.
Why, You ask?
Quote: President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Monday that will suspend temporary visas for foreign workers until the end of 2020, angering advocates who say he is targeting immigrants for domestic political reasons.

The order applies to a variety of work visas used for many types of jobs, a move that the administration says could free up as many as 525,000 jobs to be filled by Americans.
Source
Yes, By Americans and the the Democrats are saying immigrant workers are Vital To America,,,, HOW?
Jobs are Vital To America's You Dumb Ass!
I've always said this, they need to change their own country, 60% of them come here to work, live 5 families to a home and then go back and buy that Farm or small Business or retire, They have NO desire to become American's or be Proud To be An American.
They have NO PLAN To Assimilate into our Society.
JMHO

My thoughts exactly.  

I have no problem with people who want to come here and make a better life for them and their family, everyone deserves that.  Well, maybe not everyone, I don't want murderers and rapists coming here.

I don't expect them to leave all aspects of their culture behind, I welcome it, especially the food lol, but they should also be trying to assimilate.  Instead, many come and live amongst themselves in large communities, I notice it all the time in PA.  Many are here for decades and still don't have a handle on the language.

At my place of employment, we're pretty diverse.  We have a Vietnamese guy who's been here 50 years and you can barely understand him.  Really good guy though.

They had me training a few people from Bangladesh.  They all seem to be really good people who want to learn, but the amount of repeating they and I have to do gets annoying, especially as I'm training them with machinery that makes delicate parts with tight tolerances. 

Me personally, I wouldn't go to Russia and expect them all to speak English to convenience me.  So yeah, I don't mind them coming here to work IF they want to assimilate and be American.  Some do, some don't, but I guess it beats sending the entire company and the jobs overseas, which should be criminal.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Last Monday, did you know - by guohua - 06-29-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Last Monday, did you know - by Sublimecraft - 06-29-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: Last Monday, did you know - by TheRedneck - 06-29-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: Last Monday, did you know - by Schmoe1 - 06-29-2020, 05:24 PM