Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-28-2020, 06:07 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All these stories are excellent!   minusculeclap 

I have had paranormal experiences all my life. I've shared just about every one of them on one board or the other, but I'll just share the one you asked about here: Something unseen sitting on the bed.

My beloved male cat that had been with me for almost 17 years had died maybe a month previously. My other female cat that was in love with him had started sleeping on my chest after his passing.

One night after getting ready to go to sleep, my cat was all curled up on my chest as usual when I felt something jump on the bed at my feet. That's where my deceased cat always slept.

My living cat jerked her head up and stared for several seconds at the foot of the bed, and then she took out of the room like a speeding bullet. I had deep scratch marks on my chest where she used me as a launching pad.

I just lay there knowing it was probably my dead cat coming for a visit; it felt like the right weight and size to be him.
He walked up by my side and stopped beside my chest. I felt his feet mashing down in the mattress.
I said, "Hello Baby".

There was a tingling sensation going through my body like you get when you are exposed to high energies.
After several minutes it faded away. I never felt him jump back on the bed again. I think he was just letting me know he was still with me.

It was months before my female cat would even come in the room to sleep with me after that. She finally did, but she never did stay all night like she did before. She'd stay for maybe 15 minutes then leave the room. She wasn't afraid, but I think she was still unnerved by her experience.

I've felt my dead cat rub against my legs while sitting at the computer many times after that. I would think my present cat was down there, but after looking, nothing was there that I could see.
I just smile when that happens and say, hello Baby.   minusculebiggrin

That's amazing, especially how it mirrored my experience when I got claws dug into me up my chest and shoulder while being half asleep.  I've always believed animals can sense these things.  I've also read about very young kids being more perceptive to spirits.

Thank you for sharing that, I now feel more validated that it actually happened and I wasn't just half asleep and imagining it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 06:43 PM