Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-28-2020, 01:10 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 12:37 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Stuff at your house being moved around sounds like a poltergeist, but your daughter hearing a lion-esque growl would have had me calling a priest, just in case LOL.  Has she experienced anything since?

She probably has - her nickname has to do with Spooks, so she tends to hang out with 'em! I never got rid of any more for her, so either she's learned to do it herself or she's just having to live with 'em.

She fancies herself to be a "witch" too, but she's what I call the Barnes and Noble variety of "witch" - i.e. she gets all her witch-crap out of books instead of what's been passed down through the ages. So hell, anyone trying to make a buck can put whatever bullshit they want in a book, and she'll eat that crap up. I've seen her doing all manner of mumbo-jumbo with candles and "sand trays" and all sorts of kooky shit, so I'm not too worried about her ever being able to cast an actual hex.

"New Age", "Barnes and Noble" sorts of witches are some of the funniest people on Earth - they're just so CUTE when they think they're actually getting shit done!

That is hysterical, that whole scenario reminds me of my father with my sister when she had her emo/goth/Wiccan phase.  Eye rolls galore.

Hell, maybe she's the one who hexed me with a ghost in my bed!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 06:12 PM