Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-28-2020, 09:28 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 08:46 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 08:25 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Schmoe1" 
Actually Yes.
I have two aunts that follow me and I can even talk to them.
They are from my Mother side of my family, Both are Mongolian.
Both are ancient and have No desire to be reborn.

But then My form of Religion is the belief in my Ancestors and their power to help and guide us.
I also have seen my husband's father who lived with us for 12 years before he passed, he was 94 years old.
My husband's Father was a Good Man an Honest Man.

You can speak to them?  As in a regular conversation?

I was raised Roman Catholic, but I never paid it much mind, something about it just never sat well with me.  I believe in God or some form of God....it all had to come from something at some point.

I've questioned God at numerous points in my life, mainly wondering if this existence is all we get.  I was paralyzed with fear when something sat on my bed, but if I saw a ghost today I'd be filled with joy because then I'd know for sure there is something waiting for us.

God, I have no belief in, remember I was raised in Communist China Under Chairman Mao.

But, yes I can hear and when they slow down their Vibration enough I can see them very slightly, like a wisp of a faint shadow.
I understand their language and I see things they want me to take notice of.

It is the religion of many peoples in China it is called Ancestor Worship.

Do you think them  slowing down their vibration goes along with Resonance Theory of Consciousness?

If our souls within our bodies vibrate 5-10hz, and they're at something like 50hz, they could slow their vibrations to manifest to us?  Sort of like tuning to our station?

I'm new to all this, if you couldn't tell.  I also hadn't heard of Ancestor Worship, I have some reading to do so thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 09:59 AM