Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
(06-28-2020, 08:47 AM)gordi Wrote: @"Schmoe1" Hey there - nice to see you posting and sharing!

I haven't had the "something sitting on the bed" experience, or (strictly speaking) a traditional "ghost" one, but I have had a "Sleep Paralysis" type event before and THAT was sh*t scary as f*ck!!!!

At our little Holiday Flat, I'm all alone one night...

Waking up with my inner alarm bells ringing LOUD!!! SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG!!!
Cold Sweat.... Chills.... Hair on arms and back of my neck sticking up.... Feelings of DREAD..... and then, I hear it...

Something HUGE is moving back and forth in the hallway, just on the other side of my bedroom door.
I can FEEL its movements, I can hear it's heavy breaths... closest thing I can think of is like a HUGE BULL... snorting?

I am paralysed.
I have managed to open my eyes but they are fixed to one spot on my ceiling.
I am TERRIFIED beyond belief!

Then... I feel it moving.... I sense that it's IN the room now, but my door hasn't opened?????
It slowly... "drifts" past the bottom of my bed and glides towards the bedroom window.
No noise now.... just a very strong sense of an evil energy, silently gliding across the foot of my bed...
... and then.... the feeling completely changed.
The evil presence was no longer there.
The terror lifted immediately! (Like flicking a switch) and I was able to move.
I slowly cast my eyes to the window... then across the room to the door.... and all was well. Nothing to see at all.
No trace of anything out of the ordinary.
VERY SCARY at the time and I had to get up and make coffee, start my day despite it only being about 4am!!

The window leads to the front entrance to an old church btw. (I have no idea if that's relevant.)

I have another story (or two) to share, but will do so.... another time!

G

I've done some reading into sleep paralysis, my takeaway was...NOPE!!  No thanks, get lost, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

That is some terrifying shit, paralyzed in bed with a goddamned demon sitting on your chest.  I've heard stories that range from sort of funny to hair-whitening terror.  I've also heard of sleep paralysis angels.

They say it's only your imagination or something to do with REM sleep maybe, but why are sooo many people experiencing the same things?

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 08:58 AM