Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience
Here goes, my one and only experience with a ghost, or what I perceived to be a ghost.

When I was twelve, my mom's aunt lived with us for a few years.  She was old, sickly, and slowly losing her mind, but an extremely good person.

I went to go play hockey a few blocks away with some neighborhood friends, and as I'm on my way back it looks like an ambulance was pulling away from my house but I was too far away to be sure. 

Sure enough, I get back and my mom tells me her aunt got sick so they're taking her to the hospital. A few days after that she sat my sister and I down and told us she passed away.

Maybe a week or two later, I'm lying in bed with my cat laying on my chest like he always did.  Behind my headboard are sliding closet doors.  I'm petting him, he's purring, and all of a sudden his head darts to a point above my head, runs up my chest claws and all, launches himself into the doors and darts out of the room.

I chalked that up to him being a typical schizo cat, even though he was older and wasn't really like that.  It might have been the next night or the night after, but he didn't come to sleep with me. 

I'm lying there trying to doze off, when all of a sudden, I felt the unmistakable feeling of something heavy sitting on my bed next to my knee.  I was paralyzed with fear for I don't know how long...10 seconds? 3 minutes?

When I was able to move, I sprinted downstairs and slept on the couch for a week or two.  I didn't learn for many months after that that my moms' aunt died in the house.  I never experienced anything like that ever again.

How about anybody here, has anyone ever experienced something sitting next to you that wasn't there?

Messages In This Thread
My Ghost (hopefully not a demon) Experience - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 08:14 AM