Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Is My Life So Hard?
Just a quick thread for your consideration.

Bob Olson has been a researcher of the "after life" for many years. I used to watch him years ago. I just came across this post on FB and thought I'd share it here.

People question reincarnation and the belief of choosing our own path before we come here because so many have very hard lives, or very short lives; lives filled with struggle and pain, while others seem to glide through with no problems at all. They have everything anyone would want.

Why? 

This video inside this article will help answer those questions.

Thoughts?

Quote:Afterlife TV Interview: Taken from the vault, this interview reveals brilliant insight from my wise-beyond-her-years guest, Terri Daniel, including her discerning understanding of why some souls choose to have a brief lifetime and others choose to experience a challenging lifetime. Terri’s insight comes from her spiritual experience communicating with her son after he lost his ability to speak due to illness and then again after his youthful passing.

We cover a lot of ground in this interview about the afterlife that I’ve discussed in other Afterlife TV episodes. It’s wonderful to hear an amiable voice saying it. A few items discussed include: why a child’s death is not lost potential, the conflict between ego and soul, the simple path to spiritual surrender, and Terri Daniel’s comprehension of the shift in consciousness we hear so much about.

This is not an episode you want to miss. You might want to take notes during this one. The healing photos in video gifted to us by Melissa Olson. Enjoy the ride!

Source

Messages In This Thread
Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-26-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Snarl - 06-26-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Schmoe1 - 06-26-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Why Is My Life So Hard? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-27-2020, 02:14 AM