Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zika HOAX exposed: Brain deformations caused by larvicide chemical linked to Monsanto
I hate to say it.....but whatever ELSE may be happening as a result of pesticides (and Brazil is awash in them, to be sure)....Zika seems real enough, and it isn't the "Olympic Focus" nation I'd look at to see the impact. After all, if Zika, as a virus, is real? Then other nations should be suffering profoundly as well ...right?

..and they are. Just as you might expect. They are suffering in line to their socioeconomic profile and ability to meet and treat the oncoming threat. What *IS* a conspiracy though, and its a damn fine one too, is HOW LONG has this ACTUALLY been a threat vs. how long they've deemed to even talk about it? The Olympics are a billion dollar profit center for many thousands of people (Oh..and athletes do some kind of competition things there too...lol) and so, I am not shocked they covered over everything happening for what sounds like a good period of time.

Still......Not every nation has the International mojo that Brazil does at the moment, and so...others are suffering so VERY much more than Brazil is ..and Brazil isn't doing well itself.

Quote:In the Latin American fight against the Zika virus, Venezuela stands apart. While other nations bombard their airwaves with public-service warnings about mosquitoes and publish tallies of new cases, Venezuela has played down the epidemic and choked off information about its spread.

Not every nation is trying to milk it, use it, and exploit it for every dollar and pledge of international aid they can wiggle. Some are working very hard to cover-up and HIDE the impact of the Zika virus spread ...and frankly? That range of reaction from Governments does more to assure me of the real nature of this, than anything else may have.

Quote:Former health minister José Félix Oletta said Venezuela is still in the “ascent phase of the epidemic wave.”

“Venezuela is showing the perfect scenario for how not to do things, in health,” said Oletta, who is part of an independent medical network that estimates there have been 412,000 Zika cases. “If you don’t establish good communications, the first thing that grows isn’t the epidemic, it’s the fear, the panic.”

I will agree with that, and fear is the primary enemy to overcome in any public crisis or disaster. Still.. suppression of fact and cover-up isn't the answer either, IMO. It creates a larger problem.

Quote:Unlike Brazil, Venezuela so far has not seen a spike in cases of microcephaly, a birth defect that results in a baby having an unusually small head and can cause seizures and developmental delays. But doctors say such cases could hit as soon as April, when mothers infected by Zika over the summer start giving birth.

Source

This also isn't being stage managed in Venezuela for direction of information on selected illness or spoon feeding what IS or is NOT resulting from the virus there (They're trying to cover ALL of it...but not hiding little pieces to redefine the crisis).

If Brazil were suffering cases of Guillain-Barre' syndrome (which they may well be) then it would scare people FAR more deeply than the 'you only have to worry if you're pregnant, and then, only maybe' news we've heard so far. If Brazil is seeing the same case pattern as Venezuela and covering up the WORST side of it......then people likely would, en masse, reconsider any plans to attend or participate in the Summer Olympics.

That would cost billions, again, to many thousands of powerful people, at all levels of the Olympic Business ...and I am sure characterizing a disease is child's play to people with so much to lose in truth.

At what price....a game? How much is it really worth to attend the 2016 Summer Olympic Games? Personally? No price would be low enough for me to attend, and find out the hard way just how real or false some of the news down there is. In fact, no amount you could pay me would get me to travel there this summer, unless it was in a professional capacity to report on it or I were in virology to work it.

Just my two cents......and both China as well as Russia have now recorded confirmed cases. So the little bug has now appeared in almost every top populous nation in the world ...and the massive human mingling of the games have not even begun yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zika HOAX exposed: Brain deformations caused by larvicide chemical linked to Monsanto - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-20-2016, 11:20 PM