Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maxx The Picky Eater
[Image: Maxx.jpg][Image: Maxx1123.jpg]

This is Maxx. He is a spoiled, mouthy, demanding, sneaky, and loving, brat.

He will be four years old come December 11th. He is a big lug and a great Dad. He still leaves a few crumbs in his bowl every day for his bratty daughter Tamar, and his rock head son Goliath to scramble over.

My biggest problem with Maxx is his eating habits. I am trying to decide if I should ignore him or to give in again. Maxx often just stops liking his food, and he stops eating it. The longest I have sat him out is three days.

He will like it just fine for months, then decides he doesn't want it. If I put the tiniest amount of people food in with his food, he will eat it. Doesn't matter if it is soup, bread,vegetables, fruit, or meat, he will eat it.

He has done this before. In fact, he has done this three times before. The other times I used store samples to find a food that he will eat, then I wean them over to the new food. The other four are never a problem. They eat anything they can get in their mouths, that is why I have to watch them like a hawk. They are so used to my hand and arm being down their throats, to remove crap that has no business down there, that they don't even blink when I go in for the deep retrieve.

I really don't mind putting something a little special in his food, but on the other hand, I am not sure that is something I should do on a daily basis. I really don't want to have to go  through another new food switch over. I keep telling myself, if he gets hungry enough he will eat, but after three days when he doesn't eat I cave.

Advice friends. I know I am likely thinking with my heart and not my head, so I need help.  I am sure someone has had this problem, and has a solution that is loving and fitting.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Maxx The Picky Eater - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-23-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by LSU2018 - 06-23-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-23-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by LSU2018 - 06-23-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Maxx The Picky Eater - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2020, 10:23 PM