Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
America’s Faithful Are Better Prepared for the Coming Anti-Government Rage
Quote:Future historians looking back on the COVID-19 epidemic will likely record two U.S. domestic crises, one physical and the other psychological. The first we already know: the spread of a potentially lethal virus forcing a countrywide shutdown in order to slow the rate of infection.

The second, soon to be painfully obvious, will stem from the sharp rise in government debt needed to support struggling businesses and unemployed workers during the shutdown. $3.8 trillion in 2020 alone, and more than $2.1 trillion in 2021.

Link
I've been in an anti-government rage for the past 20 years.  Lotta good that did for me.   tinyok

I'm not smart when it comes to government debt.  There's an economic warfare strategy that's not hard to see ... just to understand.

My pension, from 20 years back, won't tide me over in today's market.  With the government grabbing an extra 6 trillion there's no telling what things are going to look like for any of us over the next year or so.  I'm feeling the financial fiasco created during the Bush-Clinton-Bush era will be small potatoes compared to what's coming.

Anyone who doesn't have enough preps to last a couple months may find themselves very hard-pressed right around Tax Day.  Think about how un-precedented pushing that date from April 15 to July 15 actually was.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
America’s Faithful Are Better Prepared for the Coming Anti-Government Rage - by Snarl - 06-23-2020, 03:21 PM