Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Guide for Past Life Regression
Have you ever wanted to have a past-life regression? If so, here's your chance.
I would love to hear from members who try this.

There are many advantages to having a past-life regression.
There is the possibility to heal negative things in our current life, such as:

*Phobias
*Relationship issues
*Nightmares
*Anger Issues
*Unexplainable Illness/physical pain
*Inability to stop smoking
*And many, many others 

I found a man several years ago who read my past life(s) for me. He had a different way of doing it. He turned his mind over to his spirit guide, and his guide talked with my spirit guide.
He told me things that happened in other lives that answered questions for me about some of my experiences in this current life. It was amazing!

If you ever have a chance of learning your past life(s), I suggest you do it. It can help in so many ways with problems you may be facing today.

(I took some of the information in this post from a previous thread on another board. The video I used there had been removed, but I came across this one. I admit I haven't listened to it in full, but it appeared to be a good one.
If you would like to give it a try, please do, and let me know if you got any results.)

I read a book by Brian Weiss, MD entitled, Many Lives, Many Masters , several years ago when I was researching reincarnation. The case study he shared in that book was one of the most fascinating accounts I had read at that time... one that sealed the deal for me that reincarnation is real. Of course, there was more evidence to follow from other credible authors. 

I couldn't end this thread without offering something for the hardcore skeptics out there to prove reincarnation is real, so here is a video for you, made from a guy who used to be a hardcore skeptic too. :

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
A Guide for Past Life Regression - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-22-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: A Guide for Past Life Regression - by Wallfire - 06-22-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: A Guide for Past Life Regression - by Ninurta - 06-22-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: A Guide for Past Life Regression - by guohua - 06-23-2020, 01:04 AM