Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here is a Good Question,,,
(01-02-2020, 11:09 PM)guohua Wrote: Your people need to keep their eyes and ears open for Blond Scandinavian or German looking men and women Not wearing the Blue Helmet but trying to fit in.
Do Not Trust the Liberals in charge of your Capital, they'll do what ever is necessary to force their agenda and Over-Throw POTUS Trump.

It'll be hard to sneak them in. Statewide, folks are in a panic since that legislator mentioned sending the Guard after us. It didn't help any when folks started throwing in mention of UN troops, and it REALLY didn't help when a trail watcher in the Shenandoah Valley reported seeing white UN vehicles being transported down interstate 81. So I think strangers are going to be hard put to blend in with any small communities.

In this county, it will be doubly difficult, since everyone in the county knows everyone else, or at least knows someone who knows whomever else. There aren't "6 degrees" here, it's at most two degrees. When I first moved here, I knew no one - but whenever I went to town with my sister, SHE knew everyone we saw. Now, last week, I went into town with her again, and on the way back she said "I can't take you anywhere that no one knows you - do you know everyone in the whole county?" ROFLMFAO!

Foreign UN personnel can't fit in here at all, for that reason AND for the accent - the accent gives foreigners away every single time (even foreigners from New York or even Eastern Virginia!). We still speak Queen Anne's English here, complete with the Queen Anne's English accent that hasn't changed here in 300 years, and I don't think anywhere else in the world does.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Here is a Good Question,,, - by guohua - 01-02-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Here is a Good Question,,, - by Ninurta - 01-02-2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Here is a Good Question,,, - by guohua - 01-02-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Here is a Good Question,,, - by Ninurta - 01-03-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Here is a Good Question,,, - by guohua - 01-03-2020, 02:54 AM