Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics)
Operation Rebirth: A- Team

"Colonel," Face responds looking around the bar..

Army MPs fill the bar..

A man in a suit is smiling as he walks over to Colonel Smith, "You slipped up.. So much for the Legendary Colonel Smith.. I knew sending that message would get you.."

Smith narrows his eyes, "Director McCready.. "

A fourteen year old walks in the bar.. The older Waitress serving a beer to face looks up, "F#$%.."

Several drinking marines look from the waitress to the teenager.. They all get an o' F#$% look on there faces..

hannibal looks around and back to the waitress, "You have not caught me yet.."

Face smiles, "Mam.."

"NANA," the fourteen year old shouts with an undertone that makes everyone shake their heads..

"Boy.." the waitress is pissed, "You.. You started this.. "

Director McCready puts his hand on the waitress, "Mam. You need to mo.."

The fourteen year old moves like lightening.. The General has his face slammed into the bar as Face moves the waitress and Smith grabs the beer.. Seeing stars the General lands on his rear on the bar floor..

The MP's take a second and start to move..

Chairs from marines bash the Army MP's over the heads.. Various others go into sleeper holds..

Face looks to Hannibal , to the waitress, and then the kid, "Colonel.."

"I.. What the F#$% do you think you are doing," The General sits up with a bloody nose.. "I will have you.."

The Waitress stands on the Director McCready's nuts, "You.. You F@#$ing touched me.. I.."

"Take the MP's outside," The teenager speaks in the waitresses voice.. "Toss them in their cars nude and in handcuffs.."

"Mam," the Marines look at the waitress..

"Director McCready To," The waitress growls as she puts he wait on the General's balls.. "Captain Colt.. "

The fourteen year old smiles still speaking the waitresses voice, "Take them to SPWAR brig.. Charges as follow.. Assualting a superior officer, Insubordination, mutiny against the USN, Violation of National security, Unauthorized personnel in possession of TS material, filing false paperwork, violating their word as officers in the US Army, failure to follow proper protocol.. More charges to follow.. And every charge is to be accompanied with an article 134.."

"You.." Director McCready is swftly picked up by the marines, "Let me go.. I.. "

the marines are not gentle with Director McCready, as him and his men are taken out of the bar..

Face looks at the waitress, "Superior officer.."

Hannibal Smith sets down the beer and takes out a cigar, "Admiral Creast.." looking at the kid, "And Templar One.." He chuckles, "Would the lady like a drink?"

The Waitress walks over and takes the cigar from Smith.. She leans over with the cigar as one of the marines sits a bar stool for her and another for the Colonel.

Hannibal lights the cigar as Murdoch and BA have the double doors opened for them..

"Admiral," Hannibal takes out another cigar for himself..

"Lt. Peck.. Make drinks," Admiral Creast sits like a lady.. "Littleman?"

"Lt. she will have a bloody Mary double shots.. " Andros points behind the bar, "I will have a jack and coke.."

"Colonel," BA looks at the Marines around him.. "Was the Director McCready they just shoved in the trunk?"

"MURDOCH," andros walks over and raises his hand high..

Murdoch high fives the kid, "What is going on.."

"Admiral.. This is the man who taught me, Helos, and conRe to fly planes.." Andros Grins, "It is good to see you again.." 

"ConRe," Murdoch laughs.. "That was the kid who offered to pay me to teach him to fly.. My side gig I needed to go to florida for.."

"fool.." BA shake shis head, "The kid cant influence his father to help.."

The marines get a look on there face and look to Admiral Creast..

"Captain Murdoch.. You are.. You.." She closes her eyes, "My dearest Captain Colt.."

"I am in trouble," andros whispers to Murdoch.. "She is mad.. The Admiral has that look on her face.."

Murdoch smiles, "I can tell.. " looking At BA, "Wait.. You are his friend that took a long walk.."

"The four musketeers," Hannibal puffed on his cigar.. "Conre.. Is Alexander Delano Macer.."

Admiral Creast took a deep breath and nodded her head..

"So who is his father," BA looks around confused.. "And this kid is not.."

"You are from the future," Murdoch looks at Andros.. "Do we have flying cars yet.."

"And Hoverboards!" Andros took a second, "Alex told his father all about you and this A-Team.. and everything else you told him.."

Hannibal laughs, "and You just turned director McCready over to his Father.."

Face sets Admiral creast Drink in front of her, "For the classic beauty.." Setting the Colonel's drink in front of him, "Who is this Conre's father.."

"Murdoch.. You are friends with Admiral De'chez's only son," Hannibal Smith gets a look on his face.. "And you must be the OIC from december 7th?"

"Admiral De'chez does not have a son," BA looked at Murdoch.. "You spent two days talking about that conspiracy theory.."

"Not to mention.. That little girl you saved was Lucy Bach.. " Admiral creast takes a deep breath from her Captain's Statement.. "Yes Admiral.. Doctor Gera's daughter.. They had help Icer get out from fire.. They rescued Doctor Gera's daughter.."

Hannibal Pauses and takes a drink, "Director McCready is going away for a VERY long time.."

Face has the jack and coke set out, "Admiral?"

"Captain colt," Admiral Creast takes a deep breath..

"Marines have Director McCready brought back in here for this.." Andros grinned, "I am going to enjoy this.. Admiral Science Command needs them.. You did ask who I recommend.. I recommend this A-Team.."

One of the marines taps a mike and whispers orders..

A minute Later McCready is brought back in..

"You will all go to jail for this," The Director was pissed.. "I will end you all!"

"Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith, Captain Captain James H. M. "Howling Mad" Murdock  , Lt. Lieutenant Templeton "Faceman" Peck , Corporal Bosco Albert Baracus.. Please Stand at Attention and raise your right hands. " Admiral creast evilly grins as she sits down her drink, "Do you swear.. Blah.. blah.. You have all heard this before.. Blah... blah.. Needs of the US Navy.. Cuz I F#$%ing said so.."

BA has his hand up as Murdoch lifts it..

All four take a deep breath, "I do solemnly swear.." The four repeat back the proper oath..

A female comes out of the back with a marine with her.. She is carrying a pad, "Admiral.."

"You cant do this.. they are wanted felons.." McCready is pissed, "I .."

One of the hits the Director in the stomach with the rifle..

"Now Boys.. I will need your testimony.." admiral creast  motions for Director McCready to be stood up, "Captain colt.."

"Yes MAM," andros has dropped all jokes from his tone.. "All hands.. Please Stand Buy for Director McCready's court Martial Tribunal.."

"WHAT," Director McCready calls out from the ground!

"Yeoman Taller.." Andros speaks to the female, "Are Admiral De'chez, General Heller, General Gordon, Admiral Ortiz, General Heller, General Reich, General Mayweather, Admiral Collon, Admiral Lands, Rear Admiral Jensen, Rear Admiral Wilson, and Rear Admiral Ring on the horn.."

"they are Captain colt," The Yeoman was straight faced.. " being that this a death Penalty Case.. The Tribunal is also on the line to hear the testimony for appeal.. Captain Vorley is on stand buy as the Prosecutor.. Vice Admiral Forman of SPAWAR San diego has accepted the assignment as Defense council.."

Admiral creast walks over to a table as it is straightened out..

"Death Penalty," director McCready has all color leave his face..

"This is Vice Admiral Forman.. I respectfully request to have ten minutes to speak with my client.."A hologram of a man with three stars on his uniform appears, "Before you call this field court Martial into order.. Admiral Creast."

"Ten minutes," Admiral Creast Puffs her cigar..

Face whispers to Colonel Smith, "Is the Navy .. I mean.."

"It is a death Penalty case," colonel smith takes a deep breath..

Another hologram appears of a man in a captain's uniform, "Captain Vorley for the record.. While he speaks with his client.. I submit all five thousand hours of recorded evidence, 219 verified witness statements and accounts, and.." vorley drones on for the next three minutes as McCready is wide eyed, "And the State rest Admiral creast.."

Admiral creast looks to Andros who nods his head, "Yes mam.. The states hands are tied on this type of case that is heard under the.. The UCMJ where I am from.. The prosecutor is not allowed to interact with the witnesses unless it is on the stand or recorded.. Captain vorley has a good grasp of this.. It is the defenses job to destroy the evidence.."

"Captain colt," Smith speaks quietly.. "The.."

"your case is NOT the directors only crime he is being accused of," Andros speaks coldly.. "The Prosecutor is allowed to make an offer publically with the CMCA present.. "

"vice admiral.. I offer Director McCready Thirty years hard labor.. If he is physically unable to perform the sentence.. Life no parole," Vorley's words piss off McCready..

"This is a kangaroo court.. I did my," McCready is grabbed by the vice Admiral..

"Shut the F#$% up..  You need to understand.. This is not a game," The vice Admiral is not very happy.. "Captain vorley.. Twenty years club fed.."

"No.. I am innocent," McCready yells.. "I did not.."

"Does the Defendent wish to enter a not guilty plea.." Admiral creast coldly speaks, "It is his right.. Captain colt.."

"We have to wait outside," Andros grabs the Jack and coke off the bar..

The Marines hold the door open indicating they five of them need to go out..

Out side, "Captain.. You.. " Colonel smith takes a deep breath again, "Listen .. the Death Penalty.."

"for you sir.." Andros takes a deep breath, "I will explain everything.. you see I was put in a situation here.. "

Andros starts to explain everything..

As over two hours pass, littleman goes through everything..

Murdoch hugs andros, "It.. I will teach alex and helos how to fly.."

"So director McCready was tried and executed as an old man for treason.." Colonel Smith puffs another cigar, "And these are the crimes he was found guilty of.."

Face looks out and then back, "So you are a ninety one year old man in his fourteen year old body.."

Andros seems to change making BA take a step back, "And a tribred.." After a few seconds, "Now.. The science command is where your Alpha team will be assigned.. "

"Hannibal," BA takes a deep breath..

"Murdoch.. What do you know about Mr. Macer's rules for time Travel," Colonel Smith took another puff?

"We should not have been told this.. Littleman is cheating.. but.. Wait the changes in history.. We wont know if our actions are designed to.. " Murdoch closes his eyes, "We will be blind to it.. We are to do what is right.. "

"never knowing if it is for the greater good or hurting it.." Andros spoke closing his eyes, "You will be told only a target.. No intelligence.. No front loading, to minimum front loading.."

"That is insane hannibal," BA looks at Colonel Smith..

"No BA.. It makes a weird sort of since.. We are the ground units.." Hannibal puffs his cigar, "Why us.."

"The NAVY intends to form several A-Teams," Andros opens his eyes.. "And Science command does not have the resources to field.."

"Large forces like General Mahyer did," Face takes a deep breath..

"You have proven able to operate with low resources .. Plus Science command wants you doing what you were doing.. It is just extra tasking from time to time.."

"What will be doing," BA speaks first..

"Hunting time travelers," Andros grimaces..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Rebirth: Crossovers (Short fan fics) - by Armonica_Templar - 09-15-2019, 02:44 AM