Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle

"Captain," Commander Zonite whispered.. Everyone was in the same body armor as the MACO's, "I.. You know they are not on the moon.."

Lt. Usar seemed disappointed, "Good job Ensign.. The Mine field is completely deployed in under thirty minutes.. Captain.. There are no life signs.. We.."

"I know Lt. " Leaning back, "Kirk.. stay focused on the ship.."

"Admiral Riker is hailing you," Lt. Usar spoke..

"Ignore him.. Sav' Ag," Captain ringo leaned forward.. "I want you to stay at the science station.."

"Aye Captain, " Sav' Ag responded..

"Zonite to Dr. Klis," The Betazoid XO raised an eye brow.. "Your patient.. Gas her right now.. That is an order!"

"Riker is insisting.." The Keplien at Security hit a button, "F#$% this.. Yeah, something is off!"

"commander.. Deploying the gas.." Dr. Klis pauses, "Lt. Keplien.. Something just bounced off the Transporter Inhibitors.. And.."

"Riker has stopped hailing," Usar responded.. "All Security personel by the numbers.."

Ensign Riker looked up from her post, "Sir.. This is.. This is a DTI mission?"

"Not yet.." Ringo looked at the viewer as a set of explosions took place," Our guest are not happy.. "

"Sir.. you altered the program," Sav' Ag responded.. "We.. These mines replicated in subspace as well.. They.. This unknown enemy was not prepared for this.."

"The Excalibur is still holding position," Lt. Usar was surprised.. "CAPTAIN.. There are firefights on the Challenger and the Titan.. The MACO's lied.. They are using regular weapons.. And the Tossers are now online.."

"Kirk.. Evasive manuvers," commander Zonite called out as she thought it at the same time..

The USS Nautilus warped to a different place one hundred yards away, "Evasive Manuvers commander.."

A torpedo went through where the Nautilus used to be and hit the mine field setting off several..

"Lt. Usar.. Message Admiral Uhura on the USS Darklight.." Ringo looked back up at the Kelpien, "Continue the meta spectral scanner from the from zerospace.. The Excalibur and myself can cover the Challenger and Titan as they proceed to the second move and continue the deployment.."

"Sir," Usar had sent the message..

"Continue as planned.. Proceed with deployment of the second mine field," Admiral Uhura ordered..

"Personal transport Scramblers on.. Pass message to all five ships," Commander Zonite responded as the crew all proceeded to do as such..

"Tossers experiencing increased volume.. Rotating to inhibitor/ tosser function," Lt. Usar swallowed hard..

"Captain," Sav'Ag types something..

Reading the screen, "Proceed Sav' Ag.." Ringo presses a button as Lt. JG Kirk is still maneuvering the vessel, "Chief.."

"Sir," The chief is sitting down in the third officers spot..

"Lovely weather we are having," Captain ringo seems to be calm.. "How is your sister in Iowa doing?"

The chief goes wide eyed and starts typing something on the smaller pad on the chair, "Looks like rain in Boise Captain.."

"Very well.. Make sure we have a raincoat," Captain ringo coldly watched as Kirk maneuvered the ship.

The USS Challenger and The USS Titan zig zagged to the second moon..

A strong female voice came from the com, "Admiral Riker.. This is Speaker Adnama.. This is a patriarchial oppression of the people of Neuvo America.. You will withdraw your ships.. Or we will be forced to Defend our selves from your agression.. We were asked to aide the local government.. We are protecting the rightful Plus rulers.. You are violating the Prime directive your federation esteems.."

Admiral riker's voice responded,"Captain Ringo.. Captain Calhoun.. Cover us.. Geordi.. Keep laying those mines.."

Adnama laughs, "We know Admiral Uhura is on the planet.. Your little Scheme will not work.."

San' Ag sends something to Ringo. Nodding yes, "Sir.."

Ringo leans back again, "You see I have with held information.. Admiral Uhura.. This is a closing time loop.." Taking a moment, "Your little Augment and me.."

"Time Loop," Riker sounded pissed..

"Calhoun.. Lt. Usar is sending sensor mods given to me by my friend," Captain Ringo coldly states.. "You have ten seconds to surrender.. Nine.. eight.."

"Please.. We are aware of your Friendship.. The DTI would never allow this," Speaker Adnama laughs.. "Again withdraw.. You are here.."

"Calhoun to ringo.." Calhoun's voice is cool and professional, "Engage the enemy.. PROVIDE the cover fire your were ordered to!"

The Excalibur comes over the Planet into LOS on the Screen Opening fire..

"You heard the senior officer," Ringo took a deep breath..

"Covering The Challenger and The titan," commander Zonite spoke.. "All hands engage the enemy.."

The torpedoes from the Excalibur hit what was an empty part of space.. A vessel Explodes..

"Changing To attack plan riker three," Kirk calls out..

"Calhoun.." riker chuckles, "You two will have to explain where you got the mother F#$%ers.. Those designs are still be given saftey testing.."

Krieger waves, Phasers, Transphasic torpedoes, and MF Torpedoes all opened fire into what appeared to be open spaces.. All struck causing several explosions as the Nautilus and the Excalibur were rapidly moving..

A whole fleet of So'Ju' Swor ships came out of subspace..

"Ten vessels down," Usar took a deep breath.. "Fifty three to go.."

"Holy.. " riker responded, "We.."

A cardassian Vessel Decloaked.. A female voice called out, "You mother F#$%.. I have transport inhibitors deployed.. "

"Sarah," Riker called out.. "You.."

"My second lover would be pissed if I let his ONLY friend die.. Captain Calhoun... The USS Bounty dash A Reporting in for duty..." Sarah called out, "Can we hold off on my court martial.."

"Fire.. Cloak.. fire.. Cloak," Captain Calhoun called out.. "Welcome back Captain Gooseby.. To starfleet intelligence.. I am assigning you to Admiral Uhura.. If we live.. I do no tknow what is on these moons but cover the Challenge and the Titan.."

"Destroy them!!" The Speaker YELLS out, "Death to the Yhcraiitap!"

Fifteen more enemy vessels appear, joining the fight..

The bounty disappears from pursuers.. A minute later it delcoaks and drops a barrage into one vessel.. It recloaks..

The Titan and the Challenger coldly carry on the procedure..

The USS Excalibur turns towards one of the very large vessels, and goes under its shield.. A warp bubble forms.. The ship explodes in two..

The Excalibur rides the explosion firing on other vessels..

"ARE YOU IDIOTS.. THERE ARE ONLY THREE VESSELS ATTACKING," The speaker yells out..

"Make that four!" An old Klingon Vessel decloaked opening fire at the enemy, " BATTLE.. FOR THE EMPIRE.."

"Admiral Riker to Klingon Vessel.."

"Captain To'As.. son of Klag," The Older vessel was much more manuverable.. As it easily dodge enemy fire,"We were originally on a survey mission.. My Father asked me to keep an eye on you while you are in this sector.. I see why he likes you human.."

"Captain To'As," captain Calhoun called out.. "Defense command... Can you cover the Titan with me on Zone.."

The Klingon vessel fired as it zipped and zagged to fight with the Excalibur..

The battle Progresses with the four vesselsĀ  defending the ships.. More enemy ships appears..

"Will.. finish up.. I have an idea... Ringo.. Sarah.. Cover me..." Geordi LaForge calls out, "Right at them.."

The USS challenger heads right towards the larger vessel as the USS Nautilus and the USS Bounty - A provide cover fire... A large Capital looking VesselĀ  tries to defend itself.. To late the realize what the challenger is doing.. Mines begin deploying from the Challenger on the ships shields..

Several vessels try to swarm the USS challenger, disabling its left nacelle..

The USS Bounty instantly glides down, "Captain LaForge.. Pray to the gods you believe in.. Kill your engines."

"Ms. goosby.. Kill the engines," Laforge barely finishes his statement as the soft bounce from the two ships touching fills the air..

A second later the USS Challenger Disappears as from the swarm attack who fly through empty space..

The USS Nautilus pulls up hard raking the mines, causing them to explode and replicate..

"Captain ringo to colonel Pike.. Initiate Orion Pirate scenario.. We are down a mine layer," captain ringo calls out as the So'Ju' Swor vessel explodes.. "Coordinate with Captain To'As.. Cover our men.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-22-2019, 05:53 PM