Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: f9e4baf7cd18746455d09588e3074227.jpg]

Admiral Uhura sat in the captain's chair and reviewed reports..

The Bridge crew on duty continued to operate normally when Admiral Uhura paused..

A female dressed in a Mirror universe uniform TOS red mini-skirt, handed her a cup of coffee.. "Admiral.. "

[Image: d21175d4ab7c59f82d24bcd33f9622f1.jpg]

[Image: 92084598a7337822b75c3a816b902574.jpg]

"Chief," Uhura looks at the blonde haired female.. She sighs and shakes her head, "I see you are testing the syntheskin body armor per my orders.. In a unique way.. Does Captain ringo ever simply follow orders.."

"No Admiral.. It itches and.. I am not seeing this working out," The blonde haired chief glared at a male crewman scratching.. 

Like a dear in headlights he froze, "Chief.. This.."

"You will wear it till the end of shift Crewman Daniels," Chief pulled her gloves playfully for a second.. "I do like the gloves.. The skirt allows the hiding of weapons.. And the boots.."

"What is special about the boots.. Let me guessed.. Like the gloves.. The older weapon systems," Admiral Uhura shook her head.. "Do the gloves or boots itch?"

"Oddly no admiral.. Captain Ringo made sure.." Chief paused, "Admiral?"

"He tossed the designs of the boots and upgraded the designs," Admiral Uhura sipped the coffee.. "I take it sash is the hidden technology for a hidden life support system..  And that collar.."

"I do not like these mam.." The chief spoke calmly, "It is in my reports.. It is necessary for us to test them.. So officers who do much less can evaluate it for Every Day Use.."

"I remember wearing a version of that," Uhura smiled at the memory..

"Admiral," the green skinned Lt. JG Kirk looked back.. "Is the Captain ok? The fight with Lt. Sloan in...."

"Lt. JG," Chief coldly spoke..

"Kirk," The name brought a smile to Uhura's lips.. Seeing everyone a little more intent on listening, "Take a breather for about five minutes.. Chief.. You run a tight ship for the Captain.. But, relax for a minute.. " chuckling, "Kirk.."

The Chief looks at Admiral Uhura..

"Chief.. Let me tell you a small story of which word has already broke out.." Admiral Uhura sipped her coffee, "I had been trying to track down Director Sloan when word reached me on what was going on at DS9..  Imagine my surprise to read An unqualified Cadet had been put in Starfleet Academy.. Then I read the name.. To my surprise I see it is the 'Milkman's baby' of the Ringo's.."

"The name made you stop," Chief asked the Admiral?

"In my tracks.. I knew exactly what the admirality was going through.. We knew this was straight section 31 behavior.. " Uhura took a deep breath, "Worried admiral's I had not heard from in years contacted.. Obviously this cadet should NOT be there.. Even a member of The Federation council's subcommittee on star fleet Academy came to visit me quietly.. "

"If he was removed from the Academy for anything other then total failure the ones who did it.." Lt. JG. Kirk moved her jaw, "The officer would not be able to call on the Ringos.. Was this after Jeremiah Ringo told SCE to go F#$% itself? That he had met Pakleds with more imagination, Perhaps starfleet would be better served with Packled engineers.."

"Yes.. Not to mention Doctor Ringo thanked me personally.. She was so proud her son had made it into Starfleet.. Maybe some of our intelligence would rub off on him.. She told me not to worry.. That Jeremiah would finish the project for the SCE," Admiral Uhura took adeep breath.. "Not only had this woman made it past Starfleet intelligence security, she got past my security.. She did this while the Federation Council member was there.. She hugged me.."

Everyone was quiet listening..

"Doctor Ringo left talking to her son on a communicator.. She chewed him out.. Was he trying to ruin his baby brothers career.. Yes his brother barely made it. his baby brother was now in starfleet, and not to laugh it was somewhere.. And yes he would return to Mar Planitia and Finish that D@#$ project with a smile on his face," Admiral Uhura shook her head.. "Jack looked at me and said.. Was there any way starfleet could.. Just make an exception. I said no that we will not.." Dramatically Admiral Uhura paused, "It was your file that just crossed my desk Kirk.. The day you robbed that Damion.."

Kirk swallowed hard, "You.. You know about that?"

"And that you took an old shuttle craft out flying starfleet security personnel.. Getting away," Admiral Uhura smiled, "I have no clue what you are talking about.. Such behavior would reflect badly in your record if it had occurred.. Where was I.." Lt. JG kirk smiled as Uhura continued, "Yes.. I am look at your file and I shake my head.. James T. Kirk.. I sigh and then lightening from the sky.. James T. Kirk.."

Again everyone looks at her..

"All of it smelled bad," Kirk's green skin barely moves.. 

"Think about it.. The one man who could slip him in past everyone.. His parents would think he barely made it.. " Admiral Uhura shook her head, "He had tracked down the elusive Director of Section Thirty One.. I told Jack as a smile crossed my face, "Let me look into this.. "

"You went to the Academy," Cheif had sat down in the XO's chair?

"I had the Director of the DTI meet me there.. I tried playing stern.. Ringo sighed and said why not just skip the formalities and let the Director Retest me," Admiral Uhura shook her head.. "I was obviously Starfleet Intelligence and She was obviously the head of Temporal Investigations.. He asked if Sloan had died like he thought he would.."

"He predicted Sloan's death," Chief looked at the Admiral.. "Mam?"

"The director Began testing him.. Chief.. He was taking the test faster then the computer could give it..  All ten versions of the test later.. Ringo asked why not make it fun and give him the final exams for the Vulcan Science academy.." Shaking her head, "The director proceeded to such.. "

"Vulcan Plus," Kirk spoke..

"The director of Temporal Investigations swallowed hard.. The Commandant of Starfleet Academy's Aide, Rear Admiral Tu'sol, had watched that last bit with a slight hint of surprise.. I told him this was classified and not to repeat it.. Ringo raised his hand in a V and greeted the commdant's aide in ancient Vulcan.. I whispered to Tu'sol, Would he be so Kind to find the milkman where Dr. Ringo and Dr. Ringo live.. With a straight face he told me that Cadet Ringo was the child of both doctors, as such it would be unnecessary..  But for security reasons he will be looking into the cadets history.."

"So why," Crewman Daniels asked.. "Mam.. Why hide his intelligence Mam?"

[Image: 5a4205c8be910b6af818b2efcbbae9ad.jpg]

"This part you have to take on faith.. He told me that his brothers and whole family suffer from genius.. He had chosen long ago to take the hard road earlier on," Admiral Uhura looked at crewman Daniels.. "This way he would not fall into the trap of thinking he knew everything.."

"Admiral," crewman daniels barely hid his response in time.. 

"His only friend at the academy was My misbehaving Augment," Admiral Uhura coldly added..

"We.." Kirk narrowed her eyes at Daniels, "Admiral.."

Daniels froze..

"Lt. JG Kirk.. The command staff is quiet aware of your thoughts on this matter.. " Chief smirked at the Crewman who went wide eyed..

"A Genius at the vulcan plus level.. I am fully briefed," Uhura looked at Daniels.. "Should this not be the time you go find an excuse to speak with Admiral Riker.. Chief.. Can you find crewman Daniels an excuse.."

"He did not tell me I look pretty in this imperial uniform.. Crewman Daniels.. Report to the USS Titan and Admiral Riker.. Surely his NCO's have b#$%^work you can do on top of your orders.. I mean duties.."

" F#$%.." Daniels swallowed hard, "Admiral I can.."

"The chief gave your a directive CREWMAN Daniels," Admiral Uhura coldly spoke.. "Lt. JG Kirk.. Does that answer your questions dear.."

"Yes mam," The Lt. JG turned back towards her station..

Crewman Daniels was allowed past two Maco's..

"Crewman Daniels," Uhura spoke not changing her tone.. "I read the official file.. You are supposed to transfer out in three months.. "

"Yes mam," crewman Daniels turned and looked at the admiral..

"I have decided you would make an excellent asset to this crew.. If you were only properly trained.. Chief I will review his progress reports every six months.. In about..."

"It should take about two months to properly train him mam.. And then another say two years to turn him into," The chief grinned.. "A proper crewman Admiral.."

Daniels swallowed hard, "Thank you Admiral.. I.. Welcome the opportunity.."

"Chief.. Make sure you speak with Deanna for me.. Me and Will left on bad terms," Admiral Uhura sighed..

"Get going CREWMAN Daniels," Chief glared.. Switching tones," I will speak with their senior enlisted and make sure she is ok. Smooth the waters.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-17-2019, 08:16 PM