Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: fee479499446dde3ee47c4d831cd851e.jpg]

"Greetings Barron," Captain Ringo in his all black uniform calmly  sits.. Not rising from his command chair speaking through his black mask, "The federation is here per your request."

An armored man in a white metal surveys what he is facing..

Commander Zonite was wearing a more modern uniform as she quietly did not budge from the right side of the Captain..

A familar looking vulcan with a goatee eyed the screen.. Saying nothing in his TOS uniform as he typed things into his command chair..

Silence reined in the air..

The Barron took a moment, "You have a well disciplined crew Captain.. Not one mention of names or ranks.."

"Barron," Captain Ringo was stoic not rising..

Sitting at the controls to the Captains right infront of the main viewer the female Helmsman with green skin watched her station. She typed something in in her Archer era blue uniform..

"You are not what I expected Starfleet," The Barron spoke english.. "You are with the Federation.. I requested no one.."

Silence reined as the Barron was expecting a response..

"You seem to be the quiet type.. " The Barron snapped his fingers, "this should improve communications.."

Armed Robots walk in pushing prisoners..

Seeing no response or gasp from the bridge crew the Barron sounds a little Frustrated, "You.. You are cold bloodied Captain.. I see you are from the USS Nautilus.." The Barron has a federation data pad, "Lets see.. Captain Ringo.." The barron reads the file, "Federation Medal of Honor.. for galantry in the.."

"Captain ringo.. You have to help us.. The.."

The barron pushes a button and the older man falls to the ground as his collar shocks him..

"Silence," The barron notices that his actions elicited no response from the crew again.. Reading the pad, "I see.. You.. You run from your fights and the Federation gave you its highest award."

The Kelpien Lt. has no facial expression as he types into the console.

The Barron stares at the Black masked Captain ringo, "I have not contacted the Federation.. For the record.. I.." The Armored barron pauses, "You SOB.."

Ringo looks at his mini screen and types something in..

"You.. You are accessing the pad," The Armored figure destroys the pad in his hand.. Power fluctuates in the Barrons building, "I will kill your Federation Personnel.. Leave my solar system. I have anti transporter tec...."

"Do it.." After reading something, Ringo stands walking to the main viewer..

The Kelpien Lt responds with a smile, "Done.. Sir.."

Looking around worried the Barron sees the power fully restore itself..

"Very well Barron we will leave as requested.." Captain Ringo puts his hand on the Green womans shoulder, "The Prime directive prevents us from interferring in internal affairs.. Take us out of here.."

One of the armored guards gets a worried sound in his voice, "Barron.. Your.. your daughter.. She is missing.. As is her mother.."

The barron angrily responds, "Captain Ringo.. If she dies..."

"His mothers Body is in our morgue sir," Commander Zonite responds with no facial cues..

"Cut communications," Captain Ringo responds..

The view screen goes back to space showing the vessels in orbit..

"Warp 2 Lt. JG Kirk," Ringo walks back to his chair.. Return to general standards.. of communication.."

"Warp 2 Captain," The bridge crew takes a deep breath..

The Vulcan in TOS era uniform with a goatee responds, "Captain.. "

"Lt. Commander Sav' Ag.. I rendered aide and assistance to an injured child.. " Taking a moments, "Yes commander beam directly to outside sickbay.. Prime directive adjustment Protocols are in place.. Under the Picard Violations.."

"Prime directive Protocols under the Picard violations Sir.." Commander Zonite responds, "Lt. Usar.. Have a security team in .." Looking at Lt. JG Kirk, "Archer's enterprise MACO uniforms.. Meet me outside the secondary holo-med bay."

Lt. Usar smiles, "Security unit seven Mam.. Will meet you in one minute at Holo-med bay two.."

"Captain," Lt. JG Kirk speaks with out turning..

"Lt. JG. Captain ringo is well aware of what he just did.. The Psych Profile of the Barron indicates he will NOT kill the hostages.." Lt. commander Sav' Ag responds coolly, "The Captain is NOT allowed to interfere.. For the record sir.."

"Go ahead and tenth man me," Captain ringo smiles in side his mask.

"Do NOT ask for the hostages sir," Sav' Ag responds.. "I will stick by that assessment.. Captain.."

"So dont tell the girl I love her till we are at the wedding chapel with the preacher?"

Narrowing his eyes, "A better metaphor for timing Captain.." The vulcanoid pauses, "Wait till she moves in for a few months Captain.."

Ringo chuckles at the Vulcanoids comment, "I see your study of my Fathers work is paying off.."

"He is a fascinating observer of interspecies communication Captain.. A man dedicated to his passions as much as science," Sav' Ag responded..

A female Ensign with the same pointy ears walks out of the turbolift.. The Green light  goes off over her early TNG uniform, "Lt. Usar.." annoyed, "The Captain is paronoid in my professional opinion and you should not encourage him.."

"Ensign Riker on the Bridge Captain," Usar had put away his phaser pistol..

"That was the assesment by all of you," Captain ringo's comment makes everyone quiet.. "But I dont like yes men.. Ensign.. Did you call Admiral riker and .."

"My uncle sir.." Ensign riker got a weird look on her face, "No sir.. I will .. Get on the horn.. And CALL him sir.. For now.. I have the Peliminary assessment for you sir.. A rough draft.."

"Ensign.. " Captain Ringo speaks softly, "You know what.. You have the bridge.. Sit in the big chair and call your Uncle.. "

"Sir.." Ensign riker gets a horrified look on her face, "Sir.. I.."

"Lt. commander Sav' Ag is right her to guide you.. We need to get you some more bridge time.. Give your report as is to Admiral riker.. I will be in my ready room Ensign," Captain Ringo left the Bridge with that..

Lt. Jg Kirk waited for the captain to leave, "Sit down.. Ensign the big chair.."

Ensign Riker swallowed hard, "I.."

Lt. Usar spoke, "Admiral Riker is waiting.. Ensign.. I woke him up for you.."

The ensign gave a dirty look to The Kelpien officers.. She Walked over and sat down, "Ok.. Stay Calm.." Closing her eyes, "On the main viewscreen.."

"Betty," riker is half asleep.. "Listen.. "

Admiral Riker sees the bridge crew..

Deanna Riker- Troi smiles warmly, "Will.. She is calling you from the bridge.. Thomas's daughter.. Our niece is sitting in your chair.."

"High auntie.. I mean," Ensign Riker gets a look on her face..

"Mama.. We have lost Pursuit," Lt. Usar speaks..

"Captain ringo has them all," riker is interupted

Taking a deep breath, "Admiral.. I was ordered to take the bridge Sir.. I am to report to you my initial intelligence analysis.."

Sav' Ag looks at the Ensign and motions for her to continue..

"Oh.. Admiral," Ensign riker is nervous.. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, "Uncle Will.. This is unofficial.."

Riker is about to speak but gets hit by Deanna in the arm as she is smiling..

"Captain ringo has me bring him his raw thoughts.. I am reporting this to you verbally.." Looking back as she speakes with confidence, "Lt. Usar.. Please raise the scrambler level by two.."

Riker looks at his wife who nudges him. She whispers, "Will.. I think captain Ringo is having her give her first report to you.. The first one to an Admiral "

"One moment Ensign," Riker turns off the com..

Riker turns towards Lt. commander Sav' Ag, with a confused look on her face..

Sav' ag coldly points to his own two eyes and then the main viewer..

"Ensign," Lt. Usar smiles again.. "Admiral riker is back own.."

"Main viewer Lt. ," Ensign riker takes a deep breath..

Riker Appears on the screen in a bathrobe.. In a command voice as he is sitting down, "From the beginning Ensign.."

"Admiral.. " Ensign riker thinks for a moment, "Sir.. We detoured to this sector three hours ago....."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-15-2019, 09:03 AM