Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle
[Image: f67941c486b1d05fec723654be32a8eb.jpg]

"Admiral Shelby," a transporter chief spoke looked over.. The worry showed in his voice, "Mam.. Captain Ringo.. I heard rumors about what happened.."

"Chief.. Those are just that," Shelby took a deep breath.. "He was cleared by Starfleet medical.. We are his first mission.. With his new vessel."

"Mam.. "

Looking at the transporter pad,"He has Mac's reputation now.."

"Admiral.. The USS Nautilus is hailing us," The Chief looked up.. "Captain Ringo and his security Contingent is requesting permission to beam aboard."

She rubbed her brow, "Permission Granted.."

A black masked figure Materialized in an all black starfleet uniform uniform.. Three guards with TR- 116 rifles, shield belts, and federation space suits appeared with him.. A case was next to The black masked Captain.

The doors to the transporter room opened up, A woman in a Lt.s uniform stepped in holding an infant..

[Image: 4e063b31b862eca93032871e1ec31f78.jpg]

"Captain," The woman took a deep breath..

"Marla.." Ringo ignored everyone, "Is that .."

"Yes.." Lt. Gilmore took a moment, "Admiral.. Mr. and Mrs. Ringo will be here in two weeks.. To see their Grand-daughter.."

Admiral Shelby swallowed hard, "The.. Captain Ringo's parents are on their way here.. "

"She just found out Admiral.." Captain Ringo took a moment and stepped off the pad, "I have brought.. All the parts your engineer has been trying to trade for.. Extra phasers for your security personnel.. And Two Cargo bays full of Torpedoes.. And.. Well A set of phaser coils your husbands engineer has been trying to get a hold of.."

"Mac has not," Shelby stopped.. "Captain.."

"I am not here in any official rank.. Elizabeth.. I am here to see my daughter.. Maybe talk with her mother," Captain Ringo looked at Marla who closed her eyes.. "Thank you by the way.. I brought you a thank you Admiral.."

"Captain.. Reactivating Lt. Gilmore to her previous rank was no," She paused and saw the tension in the air..

"You called in favors to get me Lt.. I told you not to," Lt. gilmore was a little upset..

"Lt.." Admiral Elizabeth Shelby was stern..

"Admiral," Marla held the baby at Attention.. "You picked this station out of a set of orders.. You have earned your spot.. As for who put pressure on Starfleet.." Elizabeth smiled, "It was Little Agatha's Doctorial GrandParents  who want their grandbaby raised at least on a starbase.. By an officer.. Active duty.. " Shelby was smiling at the baby who seemed to have a vulcan pacifism, "I was begged to give you a chance.. Got two years worth of supplies.. And three favors to give you

"See," captain ringo responded.. "Let me guess Mama is coming out here to do a direct mathematical correlation mapping of this sector of space.."

Shelby looked at Ringo a little surprised, "That was exactly what she told the Admirality.. You know your mother.." Admiral Shelby took a moment, "You are not the Ringo's dumbest child are you? Captain.. Starfleet intelligence knows.. Genius plus.."

The Security personell are all quiet..

Marla is wide eyed..

"Hello little Agatha.." Ringo ignored Admiral Shelby, "Admiral Shelby should know.. I had the lowest entrance score in starfleet history.. Graduated bottom of my class.. Trying to bismirk your daddy's reputation.."

The infant wrinkled her nose and reached for the masked captain..

"Captain," Admiral Shelby was stern..

"I brought your something Admiral.. In the case.. It is dirt with a small bush in it.. From Silver Spring , Maryland," Captain Ringo responded..

Marla is wide eyed as she whispers, "You..  Agatha is showing signs of .. " Leaning in, I know things did not work out.. Baby.. "

"She gets her intelligence from her mother," Captain ringo reaches over and rubs the side of Marla's face.. "I grew up in a house of Genius Plus's you would think they would have noticed if I was smarter then them.. Agatha.. Are you the milkman's baby to?"

"Captain.. The last undine incursion.. the USS Nautilus on her testing run defeated three undine vessels with no shields.. Not to mention I studied the files from your running from seventy something borg vessels.. The borg should have been able to disconnect from the drones being tortured.. Mysteriously those files were damaged.." Admiral shelby stepped over, "Ringo.. Admiral Uhura, Admiral Naychev, and Admiral .."

"I spoke with the Three witches of Star fleet intelligence," Captain Ringo held his daughter.. "I have trained two of the finest crews in starfleet.. They drag their knuckles for fun.. "

"On non-standard training Protocols.." Admiral Shelby narrowed her eyes for a second, "You have spoke with..Their names are not on any paperwork invol.. Captain.."

"You think daddy should tell the blonde lady that Admiral Uhura tested daddy as soon as she found out who put him in starfleet.." Everyone looked at Captain Ringo, " And daddy was tested by the head of the DTI herself.. Some garbage about genius plus on a vulcan scale.."

The security personel look at each other and back to their captain..

"Ringo," Marla swallowed hard.. "I spoke with Lt. Sloan.. she..She is in SI now.. Did her father realize what you where and.."

"Protected the federation in his last act.. I told him the spy game would eventually get him.." Ringo stepped to the doors, "I tried to get him to retire.. And No I do NOT approve of those methods Admiral.."

"Captain ringo," Admiral Shelby followed Ringo's security into the hallway..

"Admiral.." ringo sighs, "Elizabeth.. My crew needs some leave.. I hope they can use your base in shifts.."

"Captain.. How smart are you?"

"Smart enough to know that Captain Calhoun needs everything I brought him.. And," Captain Ringo looks at the Admiral.. "He will be happy you are pregnant.. You are worried for the wrong reason.. Talk with my mother about controlling men.. He is gonna be worried that your star base does not have enough defenses.. My older sister in law has designed new beds for starfleet personnel but politics stand in the way of it being implemented.. I brought the specs for her niece in law.."

Admiral Shelby had a mortified look on her face, "You.. You know.."

"Call my mother.. She finds out you are pregnant.. She will make my sister in law and brother come to.. They will.. Well you will get a visit from the SCE.. Mysteriously they will be in this sector to help mama with her scans.." Ringo took a deep breath," Admiral.. I am spending time with my daughter and her mother.. Keep starfleet medical happy.."

[Image: 5b9861c178faef7b881d754cdd1ea9a8.jpg]

Admiral Shelby stood in her command center as she watched the battle, " The USS Nautilus is holding its own.. Barrels and drift techniques.. This is .." One of the Mercenary ships exploded shaking the station, "They have yet to touch the USS Nautilus.. Who the h3ll at the conn.."

"Admiral," The officer at the security station drew his phaser.. "Incom.."

Breen Dressed Mercanaries did not have time to fire.. Admiral Shelby was covered in alien blood as the mercanaries heads exploded..

"..ing.." The security officer was shocked.. "Admiral.." Looking at the screen in front of him with his phaser drawn, "Admiral.. The boarders.. !5.. No 12.. 9.. Mam.. Six.. " Looking up.. "Mam no breen life signs on station Bravo.."

"He.. Admiral Shelby to Captain Ringo," Shelby was watching..

Marla's voice came out, "Admiral.. He.. He is asleep.."

"Wake him up," Admiral Shelby spoke!

Several starfleet personal beamed in..

A Kelpien in old starfleet space suit with Lt.s markings, "Admiral.. Get those Transporter inhibitors up.. "

"Lt.. " Admiral Shelby was not happy, "Transporter inhibitors.. Wait.. You beamed over while our shields are up.."

Six more Breen ships  and several other ships entered the area..

"Admiral.. I am in bed nude this had better be good," Ringo was not very happy..

"Your crew.. Your vessel is under attack.." Marla Screams, "Captain.. Lt.."

"I see the my crew has gotten up the tossers.." Ringo spoke softly, "I guess I can come up stairs.."

"What.. What was.. They.." Marla sounded scared as the doors opened, "John.. What.."

Admiral Shelby drew her phaser as more troops beamed in.. A second later some of the shock troops exploded..

"Admiral.. These are really a nasty defense mechanism.. They induce transporter accidents.." The Kelpien walked over and phasered the non-exploded raiders, "Rest peace.."

"MAM," The Security officer at his post called out.. "The USS Excalibur -A is here.. She has come in firing.."

"We notified him," The Lt. spoke..

Admiral Shelby watched as Seven more vessels came in to fight..

"This is two on," She stopped as she watched the USS Nautilus deploy an unknown weapon from its deflector Dish.. The third Nacelle went dark, "Was that a.."

Six of the vessels where hit by the wave.. Several seconds later Four of them exploded..

"A kreiger Wave projector.." The Kelpien Lt. Looked at the screen, " and the old girl is.." On the Screen the third Nacelle repowered back up, "We got five more shots.."

Ringo's laughter can be heard over the com line..

The modified Transporter inhibitors glowed for a few seconds..

"The Krieger waves hit them.. I hope you told Mac," Admiral Shelby spoke.. "Hail the attackers.. All channels.."

"Admiral," The man at the security station nodded.. "Open channel.."

"This is Admiral Shelby of Bravo Station.. Stand down before the Nautilus and the Excaliber destroy you all.. " Admiral Shelby spoke coldly, " I am offering the chance for a delegation to come in peace.. Obviously this has been a huge misunderstanding.."

The surviving vessels fire on three of their own non moving vessels..

The Nautilus open fires with torpedoes on several of them..

The Excalibur does the same..

"What in the..." Admiral Shelby goes quiet as two of the vessels take off engaging what looks like a slipstream drive, "Slipstream.. They.."

The remaining vessels explode immediately..

The Keplein Lt. has out what looks like an old tricorder.. Scanning the bodies, "Admiral.. You, Your husband, and captain Ringo need to see this.."

"Lt," Admiral Shelby takes the old looking tricorder.. "You have some.. Kazon.. Kazon's with slipstream devices.. Scan the debree.. Now! " She immediately begins scanning the remains with the old tricorder, "This.. Is this an upgrade tricorder?"

[Image: b6dbf68dfae2c7e9620700283c969ab5.jpg]

"Admiral Shelby," A woman with long brown hair spoke softly..

"Commander Zonite," Shelby shook her head.. "I wanted Captain Ringo here.. This is.."

"Mam," The armored security contingent stood behind the commander looking at Shelby's personnel.. "Captain Ringo is putting into port so to speak.. It was this or he gets relieved of duty.. As we speak Captain Calhoun and him are drinking in your recreational area.."

"Relieved.. What is," Shelby took a deep breath.. "You were a Medical doctor before you became XO of the Nautilus.. Is it that bad?"

"Try being a full betazoid dealing with all the additional stresses of command.. And then serving under.." Pausing Commander Zonite smiled, "You understand.. Yes.. I apologize.. You were loud in your thoughts.." After a few seconds, "I cant read his mind Admiral.. And no I still object to being placed in as ship's XO.. I am glad I am here however.. Let the boys play and talk soldier while we discuss things.."

"Why did he choose you," Shelby leaned back?

"His exact words were to be a check to him.. I am a medical doctor by trade.. " Zonite took a deep breath, "My youngest daughter got denied entry into a terraforming program she was hoping to get into.. Captain Ringo's Sister took her under her wing.. Last communication I got from her was that she has learned so much about terraforming.. She even saved a species due to being a telepath.. Now.. The head of the project that denied her entry is begging her to come work with him.. She laughed in his face.."

"Dr. ringo," shelby took a deep breath.. "I ran into his sister.. She was part of the team with the SCE when the Great bird hatched from Thollan.. She was.. A not so pleasant woman.."

"She is married now.. To a vulcan scientist," Commander Zonite shook her head..

"Someone married her," shelby was shocked.. "I thought she was.. Wait.."

"She married a female scientist.. We went to the wedding," Commander Zonite shook her head.. With a sigh, "Never in my life.. It turned into a panel discussion over modern medicine.. what is worse was the Ringo's all were experts in medicine it seemed.. They where all hand writting notes on replicated paper.."

"Paper notes," shelby looked at the commander.. "There are only two doctors in.. Nevermind.. I take it they.."

Commander Zonite smiled, "I have the most advanced medical facility and labs in the galaxy on the Nautilus.. " taking a moment, "Yes Commander they all suspect he has lied to them for years.. He is the baby of the family.. And they were arguing in mathematics at the end of the wedding.. The vulcan brides family borrowed the replicated paper and were taking notes.. Apparently Captain Ringo is no longer the milkman's baby.."

"May I tell SI," Admiral Shelby laughed..

The commander chuckled, "Admiral.. A word of warning.. Starfleet Corps of Engineers ran into a small issue.. When the USS Nautilus was being retrofitted.. The Dr. Ringo's where arguing with every section head.. They took over the retrofit.."

"The USS Nautilus was built by.. By.."

"The ringo's and apparently members of Dr. Saltin's family.. " Taking a deep breath, "The ringo's were getting under their skins.. Because they are one of the few humans who can argue with them on their level.. It was mentally surprisingly a break.. Their minds were fluid it seemed.. I.."

"How different are their minds," Shelby asked raising an eyebrow?

"Almost a different species.. Dr. Ringo senior realized I could not read his son's mind.. He is a dirty old man," Commander Zonite chuckled..

Shelby nodded her head, "commander.. I.."

"Of course he knew the attack would take place.." Zonite responded, "I read the reports of his theories to Admiral Uhura.. " Blinking for half a second, "Admiral.. We are training the majority of the time.. Even the Children train and they wear suits at all times..He assigned Lt. commander Sav' Ag to comb through the records of every ship noting for unanswered questions. Then they wargamed all the scenario's.  That was the most quiet I have ever heard the admirality in my 20 years at starfleet medical.. No one spoke for five minutes.. Admiral Uhura spoke first.. Send us all the data.. Contact us when the Retrofit is done Captain Ringo.."

"What was the result," Admiral Shelby was worried?

"We expect at least ten federation worlds to break away.. At least three beach heads from the mirror universe.. The Undine war will be nasty.. The Typhoon pact will have a civil war.. The Klingon empire might have a change in power and we wont be friends.. "

Shelby held up her hands, "I.. Can I get a copy of that report I.."

"Technically no," commander Zonite thought.. "Do you want me to brief you how we got there telepathically.. Our orders were NOT to share the report.. "

Shelby nods her head yes.. "I take it this will be worth it.."

Messages In This Thread
Star Trek: F#$% the Prime Directive- Archimedes Principle - by Armonica_Templar - 06-15-2019, 03:56 AM