Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Minerva stood silently as Draco held his wife’s hand in tears..

Lucius turned to all the potters and weasley’s and his own son, “You will all finish out the year.. And then repeat it.. One hundred points will be subtracted for each of you from your houses.. You are all off your respective Quidditch team”

“I am disappointed in you,” Molly Weasley was angry.. “You will have to work to achieve incompletes..”

Lily broke out into tears, “I..”

“Lily.. You were not part of this..” Minerva maintained her cool, “Oddly enough Mafalda spoke for you.. Bruce and Jorel did as well.. You just tease Thomas.. You did not participate.. Please return to class..”

“Draco,” Neville took a deep breath.. “I need your help..” Neville put his hand on Draco’s shoulder, “We have a limited window.. We will have to try and replicate what Thomas’s people did..”

“Mother..” Draco stood up, “Will you please handle my SON!” Glaring at Scorpius, “You were band from having a wand.. And.. Your mother..”

Lucius grabbed Scorpius’s ear, “My office NOW!”

“Lucius,” Narcissa paused at the anger in her husband’s face..

“Scorpius,” Hector calmly intervened.. Moving scorpius with a shove, “We will go to my office..” Lucius has his hand on his cane, “Because we have to focus on finding out how she was being treated.. This whelp will be getting me coffee, cleaning my office, and carrying large heavy books..  You are needed here Lucius.. You are a malfoy.. Think like the older version of your nephew.. Mafalda and Gloria say you now are like he was.. Find his cheating steps..”

“Father,” Lucius took a deep breath when draco spoke.. “Please.. With out the meds and treatments it.. She has less then a year.. ” Glaring at his son, “I admit I traded copies of our whole library and my illegal experiments to save her.. I.. All for nothing..”

“Father,” Scorpius saw his father turn his back.. “Listen.. He is..”

Amunet grabbed Scorpius and walked him out, “Not now.. your father is grieving.. Nothing he says or does is based on you.. It is his love for your mother.. Your are at Hogwarts.. You have in school suspension.. Go..”

“Professor Lestrange.. You are not,” Scorpius freezes when Minerva is pointing out.. “But..”

“We are a making special sylubus for all of you.. I will be reviewing for all of you the moral failures of Leadership in the muggle world,” Professor Scamander walked out.. “The rest of you will be in this ISS..”

Molly looked at her grand children, “You will go clean the room, by hand, no magic that will be your learning room for the rest of the school year. I am subtracting all points you have earned from your houses.. You are unable to earn points for your houses but you can cost them..”

“Everyone will hate us,” Rose was upset.. “He did this..”

Rose froze from under the glare of her grandmother.. “You taunted him and lied.. You planned with your family to pull a prank.. You were not raised that way..”

“Fred and George pulled pranks all the time,” Rose was mad.. “This is not..”

“And we never got anyone hurt,” An older strong voice spoke.. “Permanently.. HeadMistress McGonagall..”

“George,” Molly Weasley was surprised..

“Uncle George,” Rose tried to speak..

“You heard Mum..” George spoke, “Detention.. All of you now!”

Molly’s grandchildren all looked down and walked out..

George and Draco locked eyes..

George took a deep breath, “Mafalda sent me an Owl.. The Frightful think my expertise might help.. ” Swallowing hard, “Help save Astoria.. Some garbage this Ravenclaw Jorel Umbridge said about my field of expertise was unusual magic.. I need to talk with him.. It is an art not a science..”

Draco just stood there blinking for a moment..

George stuck his hand out, “Draco I will help anyway I can..”

Draco shook his hand, “I..”

“It is ok Draco,” George shook his hand and stepped back.. “Neville walk me through this.. I have few new products I developed.. Lets see what you got..”

“We need to find Thomas,” Molly spoke quietly..

“He gave me his word his feet would not leave the the earth Hogwarts stood on.. Without staff permission,” Minerva sucked up her feelings looking at Astoria.. “So he most likely put dirt in his shoes..”

Molly tried not to smile at the comment..

Astoria moved and opened her eyes, “I.. Draco.. Thomas.. I.. I made a mistake.. Dont blame him.. It.. ”

“I am right here.. Scorpius is fine my love,” Draco takes his wife’s hand.. “It is ok.. I..”

“Draco Lucius Malfoy,” Astoria called out then winced in pain.. “These spells had gotten worse.. I.. I dont think the treatments are working..  ”
Draco just closed his as a tear fell..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-14-2019, 08:59 PM