Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“That is the moment we thought you.. You changed,” Claudia smiled with a smile bit of pride.. “I knew it was you.. We had heard rumors and mama speculated.. Our spies had not been able to find you.. Then.. You apparated to the top of blackmarket’s tallest building.. Right in front of my line of sight.”

Thomas sat in the open area’s grass with Lily, Victoria, Fortuna, Jorel, Bruce, Little Shade, and Capriconia.. Artemis stood as she listened..

“Your dropped all pretense and switched to your full Necro-animagus form..” Claudia spoke with pride, “You were holding a skin and bones twelve year old no-maj in your arms..”

“So what was this area,” Lily asked?

Ginny and hermione were listening with several aurors..

“Ms. Potter,” Claudia looked at the two older females.. “It was a black market.. I was thinking S@#$.. No it cant be him..” She looked at Thomas, “Then your Dumb A$$ shouted.. I am Thomas Elliot Carthen.. As an american, This S@#$ will no longer be tolerated. You want a god D@#$ fight, You got one…”

“This is .. We heard of this,” Litlte shade spoke excitedly.. “He freed all the imprison creatures.. The werewolves switched sides.. The child was not a no-maj.. She was a werewolf..” Little shade proudly added in,”He started fighting the dark mages by himself.. BY HIMSELF! Freeing the cubs mother.. The werewolves on security turned as the sounds of a sigiled tommy gun open fired.. ” She looked at Lily, “He did not ask us to fight with him.. He asked us to get the innocents out of the battlefiled..”

“I know.. The werewolves went ape s#$%,” Claudia shook her head.. “We were buying ingrediants we needed.. My and your cousins got the F#$% out of dodge..” Looking at Thomas, “I.. I stayed.. I got in deep S@#$ for it.. I had to see.. Was this my nephew.. It was seventy three on one.. I was going to help but.. Speed apparation and muggle sigiled weapons and non sigiled weapons.. Grenades going off.. Dark mages dropping dead.. I.. I got a little caught up and..”

“You were proud,” Bruce hit Thomas on the arm.. “That was stupid tactically father.. Regardless if it was the right thing..”

“It.. Your father bruce.. Literally shouts from the top of one building as he was dueling three of the merchants.. F#$% you.. I am batman!!” Claudia chuckled, “He was dodging the killing curses like he was in a movie.. And then.. The same set of magical creatures that had been trapped.. They did not abandon Thomas.. They came back once their littleones were safe.. They sarted fighting with Thomas..”

“Black beard the three eyed werewolf.. Jentaur of the appalachian centaurs.. and,” Little shade takes a moment, “Norman the no-maj..” Little Shade added in, “They were the first.. Artemis.. He.. Wait you did not join in..”

“Well if one of the mechants happened to find a knife in her back,” Claudia smiled.. “Oh.. Mama.. She was pissed.. I made it back with the merchants whole set of chemical wares.. I told her what happened.. Silence..”

“So Mayor Carthen.. She,” Victoria was completely listening..

“I told her everything that happened first.. Then I told her and the city council I needed to tell mama my second piece of news..” Claudia smiled, “I found my nephew.. It took the council a ful d@#$ minute to realize It was the same person.. I had to explain he said his name straight to them And promised those that escaped.. They would be bending knee to him.. Or ineritin gtheir six by six plot of Gaia.”

“You said he violated your statue of secrecy,” Lily potter spoke up.. “That would have politically hurt your mother..”

“It caused a slight argument.. Till,” Claudia had to chuckle.. “Three of the leaders of creature groups we have in our forrest walked in.. They had one question.. Was it mothers grandson who violated the secrecy agreement..  Oh mama looked down thinking she was done as Mayor..” Almost whispering as she spoke conpiratorially, “Mama’s main opponent told them it was indeed her bloodline that violated centuries of secrecy.. You had to be there.. The Big foot fellar.. He looked at the other two, bowed his head and looked up.. They wished to make the understood country boy agreements official with Madam Mayor Carthen and her people of Naedercynn.. The Werewolf Blackbeard stated to my brother.. They had prisoners to hand over to the law. And a few no-maj’s that were parentless.. Several injured they had to turn into werewolves to save.. Would the good citizens of Naedercynn be able to provide aide and assistance per the treaties…”

“And he solidified her hold on power,” Hermione shook her head..

“That is right madam minister for magic.. Mama’s oppenent had a fit.. ” Claudia was all smiles, “It was then that.. Well a real issue arose.. One of the mobsters had shown up with his crew.. They were not to happy.. ”

Hermione held her hand up for ginny to not say anything..

“They were demanding compensation,” Claudia looked at Thomas.. “They claimed they had the town surrounded with a small set of associates.. And that they would hunt us all not in town down.. Our independence was gone.. ”

“And then thomas showed up,” Fortuna hit Thomas in the arm.. “See.. Consequences. You know rules are more then guidelines right..”

“By himself on top of the old church,” Claudia spoke.. “He had followed the mobsters home.. Not realizing he was home..  He jumped off the old steeple as the Mobsters said they were taking kids as insurance.. Thomas and his boys had snuck in past the gangsters.. Scared the bejebus out of all of us.. Mr. Morson frooze at Thomas dropped the heads of the mans adult family. ” Chuckling,” Mama to this day still laughs.. You dont F#$% with a Carthen..”

“So dad attacked the mobsters,” Bruce spoke.. “That would lead to nothing but retaliation and MACUSA discovering everything..”

“True.. Mr. Morson said as much,” Claudia looked Hermione in the eyes from the distance.. “His last words in fact.. ”

“I told him that I didn’t care..” Thomas looked at his aunt, “What.. The older me made a decision to.. To change..” Thomas looked around, “And not look back.. Lords of the manor..”

The sounds of a harley filled the air, Making every one turn..

Seven Harley bikes came in escourted by Aurors on brooms..

A large man with a grey beard landed near the kids.. He stepped off the old Harley bike.. The older man was larger then he appeared as all eight feet of old muscle stood. Sigiled tats showed on parts of his body, “Tellin’ tells outside of school.. My little girl runs her mouth a lot..”

“Daddy,” claudia spoke..

The other bikers took a sign from the large man and parked their bikes as nervous aurors landed..

“I was just telling them what happened daddy,” Claudia spoke annoyed..

“Let me see.. ” The large man walked over looking over the kids, “The pretty one standing.. You look like that skank my grand baby F#$%ed.. Artemis..”

Little Shade growled at the big man showing her teeth..

“You must be my little werewolf grand baby.. Tell me to F#$% off like you mean it,” The big man rubbe dher hair.. He moved his hand befor ehe got bit, “Yeap.. Good girl.. Learn to move faster.. Little shade..”

“DAD,” claudia was annoyed.. “We are at the elite private Hogwarts for ..”

Looking at bruce, “Pretty boy..” Looking at Bruce sizing him, “You are gonna break some heart.. See this boys.. D@#$.. Its the ravenclaw Grandson.. Looks a little like my little no-maj brother.. Doctor Teller.. The one that works with the NSA research labs..”

The bikers start shaking their heads..

Ginny walked over, “Mr….”

The large man eyed Ginny, “Staglite.. No Mr..” He looks at Thomas, “You are my boys .. God D@#$ boy.. ” Thomas stood up, And Staglite looked at him.. Staglite picked up thomas and hugged him, “Boys.. My boys little rug rat.. Grows up to be a bastard like me! ”

The other bikers nodded thier heads..

Setting Thomas down, “You won us ten thousand Galleons on the US Irish game.. And another four g’s on the slytherin game..”

“2028 B#$%%es.” The bikers smiled, “God bless the USA..”

“Grand father.. Nana said you were dead,” Thomas was set down.. Choking on emotions, “Nana is short.. I.. Am I going to be as big as you?”

“Nope..I am dead to her and Like Bobbie Lee.. Youse gonn’ be a small fellar,” Staglite was grinning.. “C-4 comes in varied sizes..” Looking at his crew, “He looks weak.. We all know what he grows up into..”

“Good sir,” Hermione stepped forward.. She sees one of the female bikers take off her helmet, “Delphini.. Aurors?”

Percy Apparates in followed by Congressman Jackson and a security detail of American Aurors..

“Madam Minister,” Jackson has a pissed off look as he glares at Staglite.. “This has become  a state visit.. I must cut short..”

“President Jackson of MACUSA,” Percy whispers.. “And.. Well..Thomas’s status has changed. Olshen was captured by.. Well..”

“Brought the B#$%^ into the meeting per the D@#$ treaty.. Try and hunt down my grandson,” Staglite took a rolled item from his vest pocket.. Delphini lights staglite’s self rolled item.. As the smell of weed fills the air, “I left the meeting.. Well.. Thomas.. You are now the grandson of congressman Staglite, of the newly recounted Alabama district.. MACUSA..”

The sound of cursing can be heard from across the buildings..

Staglite puffed, “Music to my ears.. That old biddy must of just found out..”

“You.. You are a congressman,” Victoria had stood and was a little shocked..

Delphini glared at the british aurors, “I am Congressman Staglites chief of staff.. The good people of Naedercynn voted in an emergency meeting that sure.. Staglite can stay with MACUSA as their rep…”

A man smiled as he patted Delphini on the rear, “My wife has diplomatic immunity.. And dont let them lie to you.. they want us out of town.. So who better then All of us.. To represent the people of Naedercynn.”

“President Jackson, “Hermione took a polite moment..

“Madam Minister,” Jackson shook his head.. “I can not return her.. All I can assure the Ministry for magic is that she will be watched as will the rest of..”

“Now Jackson.. Just call us trash.. Spit it out boy.. ” Staglite laughed, “But you owe me.. It was my vote that made you President.. yankee..”

“con.. congressman… Daddy,” claudia was still processing.. “No one in town likes you..”

“So they sent him to MACUSA,” Jorel laughed.. “It makes sense Ms. Carthen.. If he caused nothing but problems in town..”

“It only makes sense he would be their criminal in MACUSA,” Bruce added smiling.. “He was already there and exposed..”

Delphini whispered in Staglites ear, “Ravenclaw.. Jorel Umbridge and Bruce T. DeSorium.. Known for intelligence.. Jorel is gay and friends with thomas.”

“Bright boys,” Staglite looks at Jorel.. “Tommy.. Make sure my grandson’s friend has no issues fore we leave.. He is one of you..”

“congressman, “Jorel looks at one of the female seven foot bikers who walks over and nods.. “You.. You ..”

“Here is Congressman Staglites card.. Let us know if your Sexuality causes any employment issues or general discrimination..” The large woman smiles, “We will contact Mr. Percy Weasley and lodge vicious made up accusations by the bucketful till we get results.. A friend of thomas is a friend of Congressman Staglites..” Percy turns his head sideways. “Little boy my no-maj major was international law.. I retired five years ago.. Call me.. Mr. Umbridge if their are any issues.. I might come bust some heads up if I get bored..”

Jorel made the card disappear inside his robes..

Hermione closes her eyes for a second, “Chief of staff.. Part of the MACUSA government.. Let me guess she was covered by the Immunity and pardons you were forced to give the residents.. And by recipocal treaty with the Reformed ICOW we agreed.. In a small way..”
Delphini flicks off the British Aurors with a chesire grin..

“Congressman,” Jackson speaks through gritted teeth.. “We do need to return to the states.. There are a few issues.. That we need to take care of..”

“Daddy,” Claudia hugged the big man.. “Dont start anything with mama.. Thomas has it hard enough at this fancy british school..”

“I have to go back to the other side of the pond,” Staglite stopped when Hector Scamander came out with Narcissa discussing something.. “Professor SCAM ander..”

Herctor gave a dirty look, “Congressman Stag now lite beer..”

Both men looked at each other tensely.. The Aurors were all nervous, till both men started laughing..

Staglite went to his bike and opened a saddle bag.. He reached in and took out a large bottle of clear liquid, “Prof..”

Hector walked over with a smile, “A bottle of Naedercynn’s finest..”

“Grandfather,” Artemis had followed him over.. “You .. You know him?”

“Who do you think helped me get rid of the evidence of what Little Thomas had done years ago? I could not exactly go to the Aurors..” Hector looked at Hermione, “Sylvia did not say anything about it I take it..”

“Congressman,” President Jackson shook his head.. “Nevermind..”

One of the bikers of mixed descent sticks his hand. His pistols and shotgun on his back seem tightly secured, “Professor Scamander.. I would love if you are able to send your notes on the real history of MACUSA.. ”

“Director of history and research on my staff,” Staglite grins.. “A doctorate in no-maj history and archeology.. Doctor Levon.. No-maj criminal record in twelve states..”

Professor Scamander smiled shaking the doctors hand, “I would love to share it..” Percy and hermiony cough at the same time,” We will talk later..”

Beauregard smiles and greets the others,” Major Beauregard.. USMC retired..” Lift his shirt, “Got this in the deseret..” Sticking his hand out to Thomas, “Got pulled out by a mutal aquaintence.. Thomas, Mama said she would send you some homemade pecan and sweet potatoe pies.. And the spell for homemade sweet tea.. She heard the quote of earl tea is NOT tea..”

“You served in the muggle.. No-maj military,” Percy swallowed hard.

“Thomas pulled me and my men out as we were surrounded by Taliban fighters,” Beauregard had some pride.. “And sent my wife to our little colony..”

“What is your degree in congressman,” Hermione let her curosity slip?

“Mixology. Liesure travel, Romantic literature of the 17th century, Gender studies, ” The big congressman smiled.. “With a minor in drama, basket weaving, and religous studies.. I was also a pastor a few towns over.. Doing the good lords work..”

The bikers all laugh at the comment..

“What.. I only caused a few issues.. Those married women needed counseling,” Congressman Staglite had a serious face. “If your gonna stray from the good lords plan you need proper guidence..”

“I am surprised the chuch did not burn down,” President Jackson took a deep breath..

Claudia whispered, “You have an uncle and three aunts that are younger then you.. And one aunt who is attending Ilvermorny..”

Puffing his smoke, “The good lord said be fruitful and multiply..” Sighing, “That reminds me Delphini.. I have to go visit that fancy yankee school.. four kids.. ”

President Jackson narrows his eyes, but then just sighs.

“Daddy..” Claudia just shakes her head.. “He is a sentimental romantic.. All men are.. That is why there is only one on the city council.. A diversity hire..”

Delphini knelt down and hugged Thomas.. She whispered, “You grow up to be a good man.. Do not let any of them take that from you..” She kisses Thomas on the forehead, “I.. I have a family now, a job, and a home..”

Percy closes his eyes, “Madam Minister.. The merfolk are waiting .. They agreed to a give you some time.. For Business with Mr. Carthen’s family.. ”

Jackson takes a deep breath and looks at Thomas, “I understand Madam Minister.. Trust me.. We have our own issues over the merfolk.. It has come to my attention the merfolk in US, Canadian, and mexican waters are demanding more representation.. In MACUSA.. And are threatening to attack No-maj fleets if we dont..”

“So Delphini walks,” Lily narrows her eyes.. “Mama.. why is daddy allowing a murder to leave?”

“Because all governments sacrifice the needs of the one and few for the needs of the many,” Thomas states coldly.. “Grandpa.. Is lying.. He cut a deal to make sure the people .. Well all my cousins in Naedercynn are protected.. MACUSA accepted.. All governments do that..”

“They do not,” Lily responds..

Hermione and President Jackson took a deep breath at the same time..

“Lily.. Professor Scamander has not got to the point.. Well I do not think Headmistress McGonagall will allow it..” Looking at Delphini, “When is time out no longer effective towards its goal.. That is all prison is time out.. And you have to consider what is its point..”

“The protection of society from people like you,” Lily responds coldly..

“So people like me are second class citizens,” Thomas looks at Lily.. “I thought I was the pure blood.. ”

“No. No. No.” Lily glared at Thomas making a face, “You are not pulling that trick on me again.. I also sit in the same class with Professor Scamander.. You cant say you are just a poor country boy.. Your Grandmother is a the Mayor of the town you are from.. Your Grandfather is a MACUSA congressman.. You have friends and allies all over the magical world from unearned acomplishments.. Your are the elitest..”

“What part of Noblesee Oblige have I ever said,” thomas slyly turns his head sideways?

“You have,” Lily narrows her eyes.. “All.. AGH! You are a pain.. Noblesee Obligee means you are still a slytherin in heart and soul..”

Ginny  rubbed the brow of her nose with a smile..

The bikers start chuckling causing ginny to point to Percy with a dont you dare look..

Artemis smiled saying nothing..

Laughing, “Little lady.. It is ok.. Most marriages in Naedercynn operate under arrangement.. Most..”

“Excuse me.. I am not.. Wait he already has.. ” Lily turns back towards Thomas, “Who are you supposed to marry?”

“I was hoping it was Delphini.. She looks hot to,” Thomas hugs her.. “But she found herself a Major.. I lose again to love.. I am getting tired of this..”

Delphini smiles, “A second husband.. Interesting.. I have a back up..”

“Its ok.. Tommy will marry me.. For my cooking,” Tommy hits Beauredgard for his comments..

“Keep him as a mister.. His older self was ugly but..” Tommy freezes before she finishes her statement, “I think it is time we head out.. Before Lily pulls her wand out of jealously..”

“I just agreed to go to the ball to spy on him.. ” Lily was mad, “For my father.. And make sure my sister can go with Scorpius..”

“No.. Professor Scamander mentioned about a year ago.. Well for me any way,” Thomas locks eyes with Lily. “That people always have ulterior motives.. Remember that their actions show more of who they are then words.. And even then do not trust what you see or hear.. It is all second hand.. You only want to make sure you look better then Rose.. ”

Lily went wide eyed, “Thomas elliot Carthen!” Anger flashed through her face, “I.. Dont you dare finish that.. You .. You read minds? You are hiding that?”

“No Lily,” Ginny sighs.. “Professor Scamander taught him to read situations..”

“Its ok Mrs. Potter.. She can use me to get to her goal,” thomas politely smiled.. Looking at professor Scamander, “She is honest company..”

“USE YOU,” Lily Potter’s robes moved softly in the wind.. “You want honesty.. Your grandfather knew who you were and did nothing.. They all did..”

“Lily,” ginny sternly spoke..

“No Mrs Potter..” Staglite had raised his large hand with his eyes glowing green, “I am no father.. By any grade.. My babies as much as it pains me to admit, the old biddy is a better mother then I am a father..”

Mayor Carthen had walked out about to say something and just stood there.. She started to say something and got th esame pissed off look on her face.. She sighs rubbing the bridge of her nose.

“Keep him honest.. My boy named sue plan worked with him.. I made a hard choice.. That night he saved Athena” The Old large congressman walked over to his bikes saddle bags and reached in.. “It is my bloodlines tradition as Necromancers.. Thomas come over here..”

Thomas walked over slowly, “Grandfather..”

Pulling out a skull with a bullet hole in the middle, “This was your fathers first kill.. He is not here.. I took him hunting and this was his target he choose at eleven. ” Staglite smiled, “A mayor scourer from another town hidden.. A group of cannibals and dark wizard practioners.. They were experimenting on no-majs.”

Thomas took the skull and his eyes glowed green, “He is mad.. It is enchanted to prevent his escape..”

“Artemis.. Little Shade.. Bruce,” Mayor Carthen called out coldly walking over.. “It is a family tradition from your.. Your great grandfathers side..”

The three walk over with Hector closely watching..

“You.. You kept the skulls of dad’s first kills,” Artemis looked at the adults..

“It is .. ” Hector took a deep breath, “It is an item of tradition.. ”

“Reach into the saddle bag,” Staglite looked at Thomas.. “Focus on your first kill and pull out which item goes to who.. If any..”

Thomas held one skull and reached in.. He pulled out a smaller humanoid skull, “Artemis.. I Give you the skull of.. ” thomas’s eyes glow green, “The first kill I ever achieved.. She is pissed.. ”

Artemis took the skull and her eyes glowed green, as a tear fell.. “I can hear her.. She is cursing .. She was a slytherin.. You stole her life force she claims..”

Thomas reaches back in and takes out a second skull, “Little Shade..” With glowing green eyes, “He liked to experiment on magical creatures… ”

Little Shade’s eyes glowed green, “Thats right prick.. You.. Their were rumors you existed.. Now you are with descendants of your victims.. May your torment be eternal till you clean your slate..”

Bruce took a deep breath and nodded to Thomas..

With glowing eyes Thomas pulled out another skull, “Wow.. A smart one.. This might be an issue.. If what he is laughing about is true..”

Bruce takes the skull with his eyes glowing, “Madam Minister for Magic.. Or.. Lily.. you need to send an owl to your father.. Their is a hidden labratory under the thames.. ”

“Father,” claudia ignored the statment.. “You took us hunting but never gave us skulls..”

“You are not Necromancers..” Staglite had a coldness about him, “And my Little thomas.. Normally only one child has the ability.. Thomas apparently passed it on to all of them.. They should not be able to touch the skulls..”

“I will speak with Minerva.. they are not allowed to have such powerful artifacts in their rooms..” Hector nodded his head, “Madam minister for Magic has a few questions it appears..”

Burbage has joined the minister for magic.. He has out a floating pad with a floating pen, “Thames Mr. Desorium..”

“You might want to be careful,” Staglite shook hands with Hector.. “The prize of the hunt is enchanted.. It goes to necromancers children who are necromancers.. And he picked the skulls in birth order.. Mr. President.. I will..”

Thomas reaches again into the saddlebag with his eyes glowing, “Lets see if ..”

“Thomas that is not how,” Staglite pauses when Thomas pulls another skull out.. “It works.. Well lad..”

Everyone is quiet..

“Ok.. Now you are causing headaches, “Percy walked over.. “If I understand correctly.. His children that are necromancers recieve a prize from his dead enemies in this informal ceremony.. Thomas.. Please pull till you cant get any more..”

Mayor Carthen catches a look on Burbage’s face the same time Hermione does..

“It is a long story,” burbage closes his eyes..

“We have more brothers and sisters,” Little Shade spoke excitedly?

“And they are pulled in birth order,” Artemis shook her head.. “Dad.. We need to know..”

Thomas just shrugs his shoulder.. As Ron Weasley apparates in with Inspector Bridge and a little girl..

“Ron,” Hermione had a questioning look on her face..

The little girl’s eyes glowed green, “Mama..”

“My little Unicorn..” Bridge speaks to her seven year old daughter, “These are your family members..”

“Who is the giant,” The little girl spoke? Seeing a tear fall down her mother’s face, “Wait.. Wait.. My daddy is Thomas Elliot Carthen.. ” The little girl giggled, “Is that what Nana meant about me acting like my daddy?”

Thomas handed tried to hand the skull toward the little girl, “No..” Thomas’s eyes glowed as he sat the skull down on the ground.. He reached in and pulled out another skull.. He raised towards the little girl, “No.. Crap..”

Ron whispers to Hermione, “What is going on?”

“Mr. Carthen is trying to find out how many children he has..” Hermione motions for Thomas to continue, “We will need to have harry speak with the chief archivist.. Ms. Bridges..”

Thomas repeats the process four more times with the same result..

“How many people did dad kill,” Artemis tugged on her Grandfather Hector’s jacket? “I thought it was first kill..”

“A lot and apparently it was somewhat at the same time,” Scamander held the bottle of Naedercynn’s finest..

Thomas reached in and pulled out another skull.. He raised it towards the sevenish year old girl, “Awe.. Yes..”

Ms Bridges was very worried, “Listen.. My daughter is.. It.. I do..”

Mayor carthen whispered, “It is Staglite’s family custom.. first kills are passed on to children.. The skulls are enchanted to prevent unauthorised access.. And to prevent the children from harming themselves..”

“The ministry will.. Will allow the items to be stored in our vaults,” Hermione looked at Staglite?

“They are ghost filled paperweights.. ” Staglite looked at the five skulls on the ground, “Trophy’s.. Boy you would have struck the killing blow at the same time.. ” Staglite sets his hand on the shoulder of Thomas, “The order they died must be setting it.. Their are three skulls left.. Keep going.. but first the skull must be passed if her mother allows it..”

“This one was,” Thomas swallows hard.. “Just a.. No you lie dead one..”

The little girl darts over to Thomas and takes the skull, “COOL!” Her eyes glow green, “You.. You are a bad man!” A green zap of electricity comes from The little girl. It zaps the skull, “Stay in your cage! bad pet! BAD PET GHOST!”

Aretmis, having watched everything, looks at the skull in her hand. “Really.. My little sister is right..” A zap comes from Artemis’s other hand, “BAD PET!”

The five skulls on the ground move as Bruce and Little Shade test out the ability like artemis did..

“They are my ..” The little girl hugs Thomas and then looks back at her mother, “He is little mama.. You are in TROUBLE!” She freezes and looks at her mother, “Is mama going to jail like those teachers on the net?”

“Artifical insemination,” Ms. Bridges quickly speaks.. “I wanted a child and..”

Mayor Carthen stepped over to Ms. Bridges, “Yo’ mama aint going to jail.. It is science.. A test tube baby.. A real one?”

Hermione and Ginny take deep breaths at the comment..

Thomas reaches in and repeats the process.. He sits the skull on the ground and repeats the process again.. The last time he cant pull out any thing.. “Seven children..”

“Mr. President..” Staglite rubs his own beard, “I will need to to deal with this.. We need to find these children so they are not issues.. Seven .. Seven unaccounted for Necromancers..”

“Take what time you need.. We cant have this become an issue,” President Jackson looks to Hermione.. “We will need to work together.. Joa-Joa is some what of a notorius Dark Wizard.. I will see if she will help..”

“The ministry will make sure we find them,” Hermione had a worried look on her face looking at the skulls.

“Thomas you will need to take my saddle bag and put the skulls back in.. Once pulled only you and the child they go to can touch them.. And Madam Minister only the necromancers the where given to can ,” Staglite is interrupted.

Thomas looks at the little Bridge and then to her mother, “High.. I am Thomas.. You like a picture I had of my mother..”

The little girl smiled, “High.. ” She hugs him, “So I am a test tube baby.. ” She makes the skull glow, “Science..”

Hector tries not to chuckle..

“Oh.. ” The little girl takes a moment she raises her hand in a V, “I am Majel.. Majel Dalenn Bridge..”

Artemis rolls her eyes..

“I am Little shade,” She raised her hands in a V.. “Your older sister and part werewolf.. ”

The two girls hug..

“Bruce Desorium..” Bruce raises his hand in a V, “I am your half brother.. Half Veela..”

Majel hugs Bruce who hugs her back..

Artemis takes a few steps, “I am not raising my hand.. I am your OLDER half sister.. Artemis Lestrange..” Majel swallows hard, “It is ok little one.. I cant be mad at the younger version of father.. We have seven more siblings..”

Artemis reaches out for a hug and Majel hugs her catiously..

“Majel.. These are my friends..” thomas points to each one, “Jorel, Fortuna, Victoria, and Capricornia..” After a second, “And then Lily..”

The four kids smile raising thier hands in a V, “Live Long and prosper..”

Majel excitedly raises her hand in a V, “Live long and prosper..” Her excitement come from her as drops he rhand, “You are in Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin.. I thought it was a competition..”

“She got a hold of her books before I got home and,” Ms. Bridge sighs.. “She wont be here for a few years..”

“This is your Great grand father Congressman Staglite..” thomas introduces Majel.. “Your Nana Carthen.. And your great Aunt Claudia..”

Mayor Carthen and her daughter both hug Majel..

Lily narrows her eyes, “I am Lily Luna Potter..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-10-2019, 02:30 AM