Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
“Headmistress McGonagall,” Athena stood under the archway.. “It cant be that bad.. He dyed his hair all black. His emo goth phase… Dressed in all black.. With his pentagram and black sleeves..”

“Mrs. LeStrange.. He has withdrawn completely.. He is not passing any of his classes right now except Molly’s.. Lucius and Hector are covering with the excuse he is master of the subjects.. He supposedly cant do magic..” McGonagall looked down at Thomas reading his book, “He is still there.. Jorel, Victoria, Fortuna, Little Shade, Bruce, Capricornia, Gloria, Rose, and Artemis are passing all their classes at the very top.. They are acing the subjects they are in..”

“Jorel is working on his entry for the magic fair, Victoria is advancing quickly under my training in the dueling club, Bruce is on his way to being the captain of the debate team, Fortuna has put together a rock band,  Gloria is tutoring all of the students having seemingly recovered quickly, Little Shade has already reached A level she can pass the transfiguration part of her NEWTS, Capricornia wrote a paper that Ministry is reviewing on muggle Technology,  ” Amunet took a deep breath, “And Rose has lead Gryffindor to dominance in Quidditch.. Thomas.. Is not even trying.. He is a complete mess..”

“Mother.. It is just his goth phase,” Athena looked down towards Thomas.. “Mrs. Rodriguiz herself told you he withdraws from human contact.. We all remember this.. Remember when he started researching all the No-maj slash muggle magic..”

Angelina Weasley walks over to Thomas, “Mr. Carthen.. Would you at least try to get on your broom?”

“I only need to score a certain amount on the finals to pass to the next year, ” Thomas held his book.. “Professor Weasley.. And it is the most annoying thing.. My magic does not work.. I cant get any of my wand spells to work.. They back fire..”

“Thomas..” Angelina took a deep breath as she looked up to McGonagall, “You seem to have just quit..”

“I have not Quit Mrs. Weasley..” Thomas turned like he heard a voice, “I am not passing any messages.. No..”

“Thomas.. You have to pass this class,” Angelina subtly pushed.. “Nothing you can say will change that.. What happened to the kid that was wide eyed?”

“He was lied to and abandoned by those he loved,” thomas coldly spoke.. “It is taking every thing I have everyday not to.. ” Taking a deep breath, “Snape should have taught  James a lesson.. Every fiber of my being says this.. F#$% a love potion.. Cast a hate potion on James.. Lily ditched him after he called her a mugblood.. One word and she ditched him.. Jame was a bully as was his friends.. The truth he was a classic jock.. ”

“Thomas,” Angelina closes her eyes.. “Their is no such potion.. James potter grew into a good man who stood against Voldemort..”

“No.. He just laid there, ” thomas further responds by naming ingredients.. Angelina took a deep breath as Thomas spoke, “And.. His wife had to die to save their child.. Some man.. Oh.. I forgot you brits do not believe in gun ownership.. Yet kids carry wands.. You know a bunch of cans on a string and a nine milimeter would have went a long way.. Tell me I am wrong. James did not properly pre-pare to protect his family. Tell me voldemort would not of been surprised at a nine mill.. ” Thomas Mockingly raises a finger, “Av.. BAM.. BAM..BAM… You.. You..” thomas changes voices, ” As the muggles say double tap.. BAM.. BAM.. It is ok dear.. I made a mess in the living room.. BAM.. BAM.. BAM..”

Angelina paused and swallowed hard, “A lot of good people died stopping Voldemort and his death eaters.. You read Mrs. Skeeters second book..”
The first years were all watching the exchange..

“It is a tight game between Hufflepuff and..” the announcers voice filled the air..

Capricornia took a deep breath and grinned evilly..

“Quit being a meanie,” Lily Potter had one hand on her hip.. “Mr. Grandfather was not a bully.. He.. He and severus just.. You are being mean and cruel for no reason.. We are missing the Quidditch match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.. Cause.. Cause you wont fly.. It is NOT that hard.. You.. You loser.. Rose puts up with you..”

Athena shakes her head, “I.. I will talk to him.. Before he..”

“Loser.. Because I have no interest in being a jock..” Thomas responds mockingly, “I once scored five touch downs in ONE game..”

“Athena,” amunet shakes her head.. “Lucky for us he does not know how to..”

“I am the loser.. You think,” Thomas is interrupted..

“Well.. She does kind of have a point Thomas..” Angelina responded, “Is it because you are afraid of hieghts.. It confuses me..”

“It is because he doesnt know any magic,” A red haired kid spoke.. “My cousin is dating Scorpius.. ”

Thomas’s eyes glowed green, “I can fly.. And better then any of you. Who do you think has been helping Jorel.. It is just a magical tool.. Quidditch is just arial hockey with aerodynamics.”

“Prove it.. Go.. Steal the Snitch from the game.. ” Lily responds laughing, “You talk a lot of garbage.. Magical Grilled cheese sandwiches..”
Several of the students snickered..

Looking up Thomas walks over to a backpack, “I bring back the snitch.. You are my date to the ball.. And I pick your dress Lily… Professor Weasley.. I get to go to the yule ball with lily..”

“Thomas you cant even get a broom to respond to you,” Angelina Weasley responded.. “First you have to do that then..”

“I will go with him,” Lily laughed.. “If he cant retrieve the snitch he apologizes to Dad, mum, Uncle ron, Auntie Hermione, Uncle Neville, and Auntie Hannah.. PERSONALLY!”

Thomas reaches into his backpack and takes out a pair of leather gloves.. Putting them on, “Number One.. Ole girl time to rock these people.”
Number One appeared next to the backpack with Thomas pulling out a helmet..

As he is putting it on, “No.. The cat can not help..” Lily spoke firmly, “Either fly or no deal..”

Thomas pulls out a pair of goggles, putting them on..

“Mr. Carthen.. You are not accepting this bet,” Angelina Weasley responds..

Thomas turns like he hears a voice, “Fred says thank you for taking care of his brother.. It is an honor you named your only son after him..” After a short pause putting on the backpack, “He said to get to snogging plus so he can be reborn already..”

Thomas whispered something that made Angelina freeze in place.. She looked away as a tear fell..

“That wont work on me, ” Lily moved her red hair.. “I wont back down.. You are the one bullying everyone.. You are a monster!”

Thomas’s eyes glowed green as a broom flew towards him and landed in his hand.. he dropped it down and floated about a foot off the ground..

“What is that little fool doing.. He..” Athena looked down, “He easily summoned the broom..”

“I.. No.. This,” Lily paused.. “I ..”

“Number One.. Hang on tight,” Thomas put his pentacle with a key behind it in his robes hopping on the broom..

Number One apparated towards the front of the broom.. With her claws dug into the broom, “Meow..”

“Ge.. Get,” Angelina tried to speak through her emotions.

“Warp speed Mr. Sulu,” Thomas called out as the broom sat there for a few seconds..

“See Lily the broom,” Hugo and several others were knocked to the ground as Thomas took off..

McGonagal failed in hiding a smile with Amunet looking at her..

“That fool.. Now he is trying to impress that Lily girl,” Athena took a deep breath..

Thomas went even with the field.. Leaning close to the broom Thomas was trying not to shake..

Amunet was watching Minerva McGonagall closely, “Minerva.. ”

Thomas had caught the attention of several members of the Aurors overseeing the match.. Several of them started to fly towards him..

“Meow,” Number One wrapped her paws around the broom like it was a branch..

“Got it.. Three.. Two.. One, ” Thomas’s eyes glowed green as he headed straight towards the field accelerating quickly.. “BYYY THE POOOOOWWWEEEERRR OF SCCCCIIIIEEEENCE!!”

Minerva, Athena, and Artemis went to the other side as Thomas flew past the security..

“My.. He,”Athena was shocked.. “How fast is he going,” The aurors had barely got out of the way. They begin turning trying to get to him..

“Hufflepuff and Gryffindors seekers have almost,” The announcer is cut short..

Thomas zooms past several players almost knocking them off their brooms in his wake..

Thomas catches the snitch just as he accelerates past a certain point.. The sonic boom fills the stadium knocking several players to the ground..

Quickly all the airborne Security take off following Thomas trying to accelerate to his speed..

“What.. what was that,” the announcer calls out..

Amunet looks at Minerva wide eyed, “He..”

“Thomas just hit the speed to create the boom…. That is not possible it would kill him,” Athena swallows hard..

“Minerva,” Amunet narrowed her eyes.. “You do not look the least bit worried..”

A thestral takes off flying, “Fluffy Bunny?” Athena looks to Minerva, “You.. You knew this would happen?”

Lily Potter just looked at Hugo, “Mum is gonna kill me.. ” Molly Weasley Apparated over to the flying class, “Grams..”

Molly paused, “Angelina Darling… What happened?”

“He..” Trying not to laugh as she moved her hair, “Thomas Elliot Carthen, if he lives, just passed Flying..”

“That was Thomas,” Molly turned and looked at her granddaughter.. Some of the other children where still standing up, “Lily..”

“Grams.. Professor Weasly..” Lily swallowed hard, “I.. Thomas was saying bad things about Grandpa james.. ”

Hugo was very quiet..

“She challenged him.. To steal the snitch,” Capricornia was not very happy..  “Because he could not fly.. She bet she would go to THE YULE BALL if he brought it back to her..”

“He.. He said he would pick the dress,” Lily was upset… “He .. He.. It is gonna be ugly..”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction - by Armonica_Templar - 05-09-2019, 10:14 AM