Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Worry Me
Quote:But the author mentioned... "...differentiate between the true Arab-Muslim-Americans and the Arab-Muslims in our communities ...."

Which I took to be the difference between the naturalised Americans (mentioned above) and the "non-American" Arab-Muslims living there.

And therein lies the problem.
One cannot differentiate between the two.

It makes me think back when Jim said during the Vietnam war, it got to where you could not tell the good guys from the bad guys.
And so many Americans got killed for not knowing, assuming they came upon the good guys, only to be shot dead.

Different scenario, may not be the greatest, and for that I apologize.
Yet similar in a way.

As it is right now, people are leery I think, unsure but still friendly towards all Muslims.
But....but if many more attacks start happening in the U.S. killing dozens, the peaceful Muslims had better start speaking out against it, or they will be lumped altogether in one group......the hateful killing Muslims, all in the name of Allah.

Now see, we are not supposed to lump all Muslims into one hate group.
We might "offend" someone (to hell that people are dead)

But do you know that is exactly what they did to the South, when that dumbazz killed those blacks in church.
Obama and his whole team made it into a race crime and started in on the Rebel flag.

Next thing you know, ALL Southerners were racists, bigots and haters.
Facebook got downright ugly with insults, despite Zuckerberg and his bullshit about not promoting hate on FB.

To hell with the history of the rebel flag.
At one school, kids said they felt "threatened and feared for their life" when a construction worker was seen with it on his semi-truck grill.

He was told to remove it even tho he did not work there.

I am from the South and I found that personally insulting for the President to encourage such hate on us over the actions of ONE guy.

Yet, a "lonewolf" Muslims kills and it's an isolated incident, do not say anything bad about the others.

Double standard in my book if you ask me.

Guess that is why I get irritated at all this politically correct bullshit over radical Islam.   smallnotamused
And none of their people will stand up against it, whether they are Americans or not.

Now them......WTF does Obama and them hesitate to say anything about radical Islam.
Yet jumps on the bandwagon condemning everyone that flies the flag all because of one person's action.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-19-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Minstrel - 06-19-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-20-2016, 12:17 AM