Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Worry Me
@"gordi"

What you are stating makes a lot of sense, no doubt.

I understand what you are saying except that I see these grievances being swung at an entire population and not towards those that govern and instigated those grievances to exist in the first place.

But I can also understand the change of heart, as I too, now have a very tough time not seeing all Muslims as a possible future threats. I guess it's human nature to generalize.

As for 9/11, I don't think anyone here on this website - or other conspiracy websites for that matter - really believe the O.S. I surely don't either. If I'm not wrong, the author wrote this open letter a month after 9/11. None of the hard core facts had seen the day yet. It was still very fresh in everyone's mind that people from the M.E had just attacked the U.S.A in what had become the biggest terrorist attack ever planned and executed.

On the next paragraph you highlighted, we'll cordially have to agree to disagree, Big G. Why wouldn't they pledge allegiance? why wouldn't they love the flag and what it represents? THEY CHOSE the United States of America as their new home. Not to convert it to their political stance, religious beliefs or cultures but to adapt to it.

If I decided to go live in Iran tomorrow, as an example, I would have to follow the laws of the land, embrace the culture and most probably would have to leave my beliefs behind or my head would eventually have to say Good Bye to my neck...right? I think so. If I CHOSE to go live in Iran, become an Iranian Citizen, I would have to adapt.

In America, and here I am talking about all Americas, we give them much more leeway, much more freedom than we could even imagine having if it was the other way around.

But maybe that's just me : )

As for the FBI and other alphabet agencies, I agree with you once more. No doubt.

The points that he made that I agreed with is that we cannot differentiate between the good and the bad. We are yelling on top of roofs for screenings to become more serious. All we need is one Radical to come through for seeing once more a repetition of disastrous events.

I'll give you an example. We are about to have over 7500 more refugees from Syria here in Quebec in the next few months to come. That is a whole lot of people to screen. Dozens times more than normal. But with the very same processes we used in the past and ten times faster than what we did in the past. What do you think is bound to happen? They'll cut corners to achieve the goal. That in itself worries me.

It does. : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-19-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by gordi - 06-19-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Minstrel - 06-19-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by Sol - 06-19-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: You Worry Me - by senona - 06-19-2016, 11:55 PM