Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Gives 680,000 Green Cards to Migrants from Muslim Nations
(05-25-2016, 09:08 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: You know, I'm worried.

I really believe, that people should be free to do, believe, whatever, as long as it hurts no-one, and you don't push your beliefs on others.  I also believe that America is/was a great country, BECAUSE we are made up of so many different cultures.

But I honestly want to understand, how our citizens as a whole, cannot see what a massive problem our government is creating, seemingly on purpose.

They are intentionally letting people come in, illegally or like this, who have no intention of becoming an American or accepting our culture.  And if we are NOT ok with it, we are the bigots.

And people are ok with that? :stumped:
Thank You for bringing this up.
NO, many of us went through the Process of coming to America legally because we respect America and it's Citizens and laws.
My husband waited 21 months for us to join him here in America Legally and then went through the process of Becoming Naturalize Citizens and YES we're ( our daughter and myself ) going to Vote, can you guess for Who?  :biggrin:
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. Gives 680,000 Green Cards to Migrants from Muslim Nations - by guohua - 05-27-2016, 06:36 AM