Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone use essential oils???
Hey all, boy this seems weird, to actually post a thread after all this time, albeit in chit chat.... minusculerolleyes

Anyhoo, I have been researching alternative natural healing ways for various things in my spare time. I doubt I can do much for Jim's dementia, but I am still open minded to anything. His body seems real touchy to changes and more times than not, causes a "messy" situation (literally) that I try to avoid. 

As for me, I am starting to take precautions being as I do not want to be like him and end up taking dozens of meds that I still to this day, blame for his dementia.
 All  I have is hypothyroidism, under control mind you,  but I've already started looking into supplements to help with that.

But I have been looking into essential oils to add as part of my regime. I have a co-worker who is into EO, and well she has lit a fire under my azz wanting to learn more.  minusculebiggrin

I found a site that had pretty good reviews for their oils plus reasonable prices called Revive. They have a nice variety of oils and I ordered some bottles today. Anxious to get them now and see if they really do make a difference.
(although, some people would probably laugh at me for collecting crystals)

I'm already a big fan of apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. Now I'm learning new tricks about turmeric (like whitening teeth when mixed with coconut oil.  Just better put gloves on so your hands don't turn yellow). 

There is also a 'Natural Health' group on FB that I have been learning much from, including colloidal silver. Now that sounds promising, but as I said, I'm new to some of this.

Any suggestions on what helps you that is a natural source?
 What do you take, for what and how much?

Inquiring minds --like mine-- want to know   smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-22-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by senona - 01-23-2019, 04:04 AM
RE: Does anyone use essential oils??? - by guohua - 01-22-2019, 08:17 AM