Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pakistani woman burns daughter alive for eloping
Quote:Hundreds of women are killed every year in Pakistan -- often by their own family members -- for violating the country's conservative norms regarding love and marriage. Sex outside of marriage is seen by conservative Pakistanis as a stain on the honor of the woman's entire family, one that can only be removed by killing her.

Yeah, goes to show how outdated their way of thinking is

"Sex outside of marriage is seen by conservative Pakistanis as a stain on the honor of the woman's entire family, one that can only be removed by killing her."

Killing her is the only way???? Really?
Oh what hogwash..... smallnotamused

The extremist Muslim's way of life and their views will be hard to intermingle in the Western culture.
It can be done, has been done, but in areas that have many refugees, they are already seeing many issues come up.

Just cannot see any Mother say they have "no regrets" for burning (and beating) her daughter.
That is just too far out there for me to accept.

That is one fucked up belief, sorry to say.
And I try to remain open minded to many religions/cultures, but I draw the line at killing your own daughter.

You ground her, kick her out of the house but you do not  friggin burn her!!!!!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pakistani woman burns daughter alive for eloping - by senona - 06-13-2016, 06:49 AM