Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OL's pictures for linking on the internet!
(04-03-2022, 04:25 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 03:05 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: ... How to open picture files in MSpaint on Windows(10) computers ...

[Image: OpenPictureFileWithMSpaintApp1.png]

1stly Pick the picture file that you want to open and RIGHT click on it and it will open the above drop down window with multiple options ...

[Image: OpenPictureFileWithMSpaintApp2.png]

2ndly Pick Open with option and then pick Paint option.

Personal Disclosure: And hey presto your picture file should open in MSpaint app!

You may then pick the select tool on the MSpaint tool bar at the top of the app and you may then right click and pick select all option ...

Then you may edit to redraw, resize, rotate, resave and rename it as the picture file TYPE (bmp/jpg/png/etc.) that you want it to be!

I hope this helps my fellow members with manipulating their various pictures ok.

Cheers!   minusculebeercheers

G'day mate.

I might be going mad.  Guess I am already or just a stupid noob but I clicked on the pics you sent of yourself, opened the pic and it immediately linked to my wife's FB and pics like the rest.  lol.  This has never happened before.  All pics I am opening here do the same.

Does that happen at your end?

Bally:)

Explanation: Nope! It doesn't do that at all for me and instead it opens that picture in a new tab!

Personal Disclosure: Pls RIGHT click on the picture instead of LEFT clicking on the picture ok ... a drop down list of options will appear and so pls choose Open In New Tab or Open In New Window options. If that doesn't work as described then there is something majorly malfunctioning with your mouse's command and control mechanisms and your PC maybe infected with something nasty???

Good Luck! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL's pictures for linking on the internet! - by Wallfire - 10-31-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: OL's pictures for linking on the internet! - by OmegaLogos - 04-03-2022, 05:11 AM