Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People
Ooh very to see this thread made it here! 

Senona - I Love mimicking animals! They look so confused and like WTF hahah, I do it to my cat, doesn't work so much with my dogs they know im just being a tard and go sit down and look at me like oh not this again lmao. But the cat, just like with YT videos of cats meowing I play for a laugh, he looks around and at me and then just looks majorly confused, or he sometimes will lick my hand when Im doing it, he is obsessed with licking my hands, I looked it up and apparently it means they are marking you as theirs, that sounds about right, my cat loves me. 

MW- you could be right there and I had never actually thought of it that way, the situation just majorly creeped me out, but I was young and If I had the knowledge I do now I probably wouldn't have been so ignorant to the poor thing. One things for sure, after I ignored its wants for attention, it probably definitely is holding a grudge now lol.

Where I live now it's turning in to a concrete jungle they are chopping all the trees for houses and we don't get many birds, which is upsetting, I find it really relaxing hearing them in the morning and evening singing and making a racket of noise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crows Form, Nurse, and Share Grudges Against People - by perfectinsanity - 05-28-2016, 02:27 AM