Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
63 Remains of Fetuses Found in Perry Funeral Home
(10-20-2018, 05:10 PM)guohua Wrote: Sick Bastards need to be in Prison.
The woman may want or need an abortion, but her fetus no matter how small just be treated with dignity.

The article said the parents brought them there to be donated to science.

Quote:The funeral home routinely deposited infant remains at the WSU school’s morgue, then failed to follow up with parents’ wishes for the remains to be used in research by the WSU School of Medicine, they said.

So, the investigators think the funeral home may have charged Medicaid for services not rendered.

Quote:The lawsuit filed by the two charges that Perry may have fraudulently billed Medicaid, as well as the Detroit Medical Center, for burials it never performed. The lawyers said they can’t estimate how much money might be involved, “but it must be significant,” Parks said.

I think there is more to it. As I said in my OP, I think they were trying to find a black market to sell baby parts. Some weren't fit, so they just stored them away. No proof, but it goes along with what these sick, evil people do.   smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
RE: 63 Remains of Fetuses Found in Perry Funeral Home - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-20-2018, 07:19 PM