Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little history and Thomas Jefferson
Well there is nothing wrong with being prepared in your own way for a tomorrow which is unknown. However before it comes down to any kind of civil war let us hope that a big sweep is carried out and the perps are arrested. Then lined up and shot on the White house lawn or some place of convenience. Have them dig their own graves before they are shot..

I learned that in my travels around the world or through reading  ?? Either way I kinda liked it..Gives someone time to think about their crimes and all that stuff..

Second thought it will not work to well for there are to many and we would need a crater about the size of meteor crater in Arizona, maybe larger ?

A civil war is a really bad idea unless everyone wears an arm band saying which side they are on.. even with that I would not trust the radical left to wear them...hahahha

Also I hope I am right when I say Trump is no dummy and after the mid term elections (have to be careful because of the 1939 Hatch Act which is actually a good law) I desire a major swamp drain that starts and does not end anytime soon.  If anything will start some serious fighting that may be the trigger.. But even at that whatever will end shortly IMO ...

I would also like the FCC to pull NBC and CNN broadcast licenses or fine the crap out of them for spreading lies.

Messages In This Thread
A little history and Thomas Jefferson - by 727Sky - 10-18-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: A little history and Thomas Jefferson - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: A little history and Thomas Jefferson - by 727Sky - 10-19-2018, 06:44 AM