Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indus Valley Civilization Predates Ancient Egyptian
That is very interesting that it turns out to be older than at first thought, older than the Summerians.

Quote:Further evidence discovered at ancient sites such as Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro prove that ancient people were adept town planners, engineers, and farmers.

Of course they were adept at engineering, farming and town planners.
Where do they think we learned all that from?

And they think a possible Nuclear bomb ended it all? 
And we haven't learned yet from past mistakes I see.....still creating them all and then some.

Oh my, this caught my attention (grins)

Quote:While there is evidence of different weather patterns in the distant past, there is evidence at Bhirrana, which suggests that people continued to survive despite changing weather patterns.

‘Increasing evidence suggests that these people shifted their crop patterns from the large-grained cereals like wheat and barley during the early part of intensified monsoon to drought-resistant species of small millets and rice in the later part of declining monsoon and thereby changed their subsistence strategy,’ added researchers in their study.

So they experienced 'climate changes' too, huh? You don't say.../sarcasm
Except they went with it and adapted to it, instead of fighting it like modern Man is today....smh

Very interesting indeed!
Love reading about the Ancients

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indus Valley Civilization Predates Ancient Egyptian - by senona - 06-03-2016, 12:37 AM