Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2,000-year-old ‘Book Of Giants’ Describes How the Nephilim Were Destroyed
(06-02-2016, 12:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 11:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @Ninurta, that would be the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, and more.  It is the top of the list for the richest people on earth. They form the group that attend the Bilderberg meetings to decide our fate, and plan the next chess move between the countries to decide who is going to fight who to keep the chaos going so they can keep money flowing into their pockets and control their sheep. 
Let us not leave out the Federal Reserve Bank.  The people in control of those banks are also part of the "elite".

So they're rich as 3 feet up a bull's ass - so what? PFFFT! That doesn't make then "elite", it just makes them able to pay someone else to tie their shoes for them, so that they don't suffer the embarrassment of having to learn how to do it themselves. What makes them better, than you or I, i.e. "elite"? Richer does not equate to better, so it must be something else.

I think that you and I are comparatively more "elite", because we can tie our own shoes, and bake our own biscuits if we have to - lemme see a rich cat do THAT!

I agree with you 100%.  It's just a term people use to identify this group of people for others to recognize who they are referring to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2,000-year-old ‘Book Of Giants’ Describes How the Nephilim Were Destroyed - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-02-2016, 12:57 AM